Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bhabo made it harder!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Sandhya finally had the courage today.Though i know that Bhabo had no intention of making anything harder for her,but instead she was praising her good quality and her honesty,Seeing her in such situation,i felt really bad,as now Bhabho has SO much trust on her..and building trust is hard and breaking it is very easy,and to rebuild this trust is much harder!!
We will have to see now..as the story is getting more complicatedConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinuu25sjnpb2011Hi_Friendsummesulaiman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhabo made it harder!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Agree with you but once the truth is out, Bhabho has to recall that Sandhya has TRIED to tell the truth sometimes but was not able to.  She should realize that it was Ankit and Krishna who lied.  I would like Bhabho to have a phone convo at least with the matchmaker Krishna.  Bhabho asking Sandhya to leave the house is unrealistic and unacceptable given that they all know her only family is in US.  Hope while Sandhya accepts her fault in hiding the truth or delaying to tell the truth, does maintain her self-respect and stand for herself.

I am already upset with the release of articles on this issue.  Don't know how I am going to watch the actual episodes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0arshi_karishummesulaiman

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Bharathi, ditto here. I feel the same. Agree with you on all points.  I was so upset with that story that I did not even feel like watching today's episode. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
A Trust once broken is hard to regain  or never regains it again ... ask me about that ...

Well , why are we expecting so much from bhaboo, come on we all have seen her anger, when she is angry and upset , she wont listen to anyone or think rationally and more over can be easily manipulated depends on the person who is going to do that though. 

Bhaboo will think rationally only when bhabasa will make her realize that with his taunting or so , suraj trying might might make thinks go worse ... Chavi is useless , so is mohit , Chaturi not of much help 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top