whts going on between Mihir and Meera

Kiran. thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
wht the hell is going on between Meera and Mihir......abb toh Mihir ke bachon ke v bache ho gaye hain...yeh umar mein Mihir ko pyaar hoga kia?????....Ekta is really sick......I hate the scenes betweeen Meera and Mihir..its so disgusting....sheeeeeeee..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
ya.......i tottaly agree with u 100%.......ekta is so discusting and also meera is wayyyyyyy younger than mihir so that even gross🤢🤢
teetlie thumbnail
i agree... but if u notice this whole virani family... then everyone had a complicated marraige.. no one is sidha sadha.. i have no clue why ekta thinks of such plots for these old actors.. it totally disturbs the image of our culture..
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank God Mihir does'nt love her...or it wud have been the limits...
me thinks that the episode when Nandini is out of coma will be the same one when Tulsi finds out abt Meera!!!😃
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry Kimi, Mihir does'nt even know that Meera has some feelings for him...So Mihir does not love her
saroj thumbnail
Meera is very dignified about her feelings for Mihir...she does not make a huge deal about it...she can't help loving Mihir...I don't think that's cheap or grosse.
Madiha_07 thumbnail
is mihir and tulsi still together??
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
of course they are!!
heh-
ronitfan😃
moonlight thumbnail
Originally posted by: saroj

Meera is very dignified about her feelings for Mihir...she does not make a huge deal about it...she can't help loving Mihir...I don't think that's cheap or grosse.

Very well said. I agree with you completely. Meera does not make a big show of her love. In fact, she encouraged Mihir to receive Tulsi when she was out of prison.
saroj thumbnail
Thanks Moonlight for sharing my view!😊