India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi-God’s gift to mankind

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Jassi seems to think that only she and the employees of gulmohur care for the company. Agreed that mallika, armaan and aryan..all of them have had their bad days wrt gulmohur. ie all of them have at some point done actions contrary to gulmohur's interests but in the end they all have acted in the best interests of thew company. even jassi knows this. makes me think that from a doormat she has started thinking she is god's gift to mankind.

manisha Newbie
manisha
manisha

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:14am | IP Logged

if she had been so inteligent, she wouldnt have gone for the interview for the post of the secretory at the first place. till today she hasnt done any great thing. she behaves very chindish, she is not organized, she never keeps things in place, (remember, how she had lost her diary 2 times).

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:20am | IP Logged

kshreya,don't be so hard on Jassi.She has had a fairly difficult time and things always haven't gone in her favour.Now that she has started getting what she wants,she has started to express herself more freely.She has seen a lot of plotting & leg pulling and she has seen enough to distrust most of the people.I agree she doesn't behave well with Purab & takes her family members for granted.But she also does what she thinks will make them happy.Just be in her chair for one moment:

you are the CEO or an imp office bearer anywhere & you are accused of not doing your work properly ( criticism can easily ruffle any feather)Angry

you have suddenly lost a lot of moneyCry

your job is on line ( we get suDeadicidal at the mere thought of failing a school exam)Confused

The person you love seems to be plotting against youShocked

The future of the whole company and it's people are in jeopardy & you'll be blamed for itDead

Your reputation is at stakesAngry

You are facing all this.Do you think you will be able to take down a single bite down your throat let alone have a light hearted lunch with your family in a resturant without looking as if the world is about to crash????Ouch

I know I can't even think of food if I even suspect there is some issue which is going to malign my name until I resolve it.Snapping at people at those times..... vry bad but not unnatural  

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:59am | IP Logged

But you do not surely behave badly. I agree that you will be upset, you will not want to enjoy dinner with your family but surely you owe them an explanation.

And if you are behaving like a normal person, then rest of the time don't act as if you are so truthful person with principles and that for you, your values and your family are more important. This is like you want to everything according to your convenience.

Jassi, stop behaving like a child, grow up. She is a CEO and going to be someone's wife, she should handle her emotions in a more mature manner.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:48am | IP Logged
   yes pmahesh,you got a valid point too.But I think we need to give Jassi a little time too.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:04am | IP Logged

jassi is suffering from overconfidence(not confidence).she thinks that whatever she has achieved is the result of her genius and hardwork alone.unfortunately most of her successes can be attributed to her friends and armaan(i have to admit this grudgingly). she became ceo not bcoz  of her genius but bcoz she arm-twisted armaan into it. she poured money from kohinoor to gm (nandu earned it actually ).she won sheetal's contract bcoz of purab's decency and maddy/group's hard work. she got out of scandal not bcoz of her genius but armaan helping her.i am sure that the fabric deal going thru also has purab somewhere in the background.so she has not managed to get out of a single crisis on her own, there was always someone resourceful looking out for her.

moral: jassi is very ordinary,nothing special about her.she grates on my nerves when she acts all high and mighty in front of her loved ones and people actually responsible for her success

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:09am | IP Logged
              Wow!! Armaan,things are getting better and better and better and better.........
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

Wow!! Armaan,things are getting better and better and better and better.........

i don't know what you mean by that....but i can assure you i am more sympathetic to armaan than jassi.....still purab is the best

Go to top