India-Forums

No1 ever talks or updates on this forum!

rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Why is this the quietest forum on the whole website?? Are most of us too engrossed in all the saas-bahu shows that we don't want to watch a different kind of show? Or is it just that this show is too bold for most of the 'serial types'?

Personally I feel this show is the closest we have to the sit-coms that are immensely popular in the west. Indian TV is finally growing up, folks! Wake up and watch! 

Edited by shadyhtown - 06 April 2005 at 1:29pm

white_rose Senior Member
white_rose
white_rose

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i use to watch this how until they changed the time to 11:30...i usually fall a sleep b4 it even airs...sorry can't update you on it
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
i know what you mean, it seems you are the only one posting updates, and me posting one. there is no communication here, come on ppl make it lively. i admit for a while the show was dragging but it has picked up and is becoming interesting again watch it!
shital Groupbie
shital
shital

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

i used to update whern it was aired at 8.00 am since time change i can't watch it & reading updates are my only source of knowing it, please don't stop the update

shital

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I have been away for over a month and just got back yesterday. I need to catch up with the show to understand whats going on and I still have not been able to hook up the dish . I agree this serial is a good break from the saas bahu but I guess most people have got addicted to that its not easy for them to watch something out of that mould.

BTW I heard Mihir Mishra has left is that true. I like his part Adi the best.
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged

i can't watch this show no moreCry

they stopped showing it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top