No1 ever talks or updates on this forum!

rocker1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Why is this the quietest forum on the whole website?? Are most of us too engrossed in all the saas-bahu shows that we don't want to watch a different kind of show? Or is it just that this show is too bold for most of the 'serial types'?

Personally I feel this show is the closest we have to the sit-coms that are immensely popular in the west. Indian TV is finally growing up, folks! Wake up and watch! 

Edited by shadyhtown - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i use to watch this how until they changed the time to 11:30...i usually fall a sleep b4 it even airs...sorry can't update you on it
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
i know what you mean, it seems you are the only one posting updates, and me posting one. there is no communication here, come on ppl make it lively. i admit for a while the show was dragging but it has picked up and is becoming interesting again watch it!
shital thumbnail

i used to update whern it was aired at 8.00 am since time change i can't watch it & reading updates are my only source of knowing it, please don't stop the update

shital

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I have been away for over a month and just got back yesterday. I need to catch up with the show to understand whats going on and I still have not been able to hook up the dish . I agree this serial is a good break from the saas bahu but I guess most people have got addicted to that its not easy for them to watch something out of that mould.

BTW I heard Mihir Mishra has left is that true. I like his part Adi the best.
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i can't watch this show no more😭

they stopped showing it