Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
good point - in fact, the other macabre storylines also got across important points.... but he still has a lot of unhappiness in the stories. sometimes it would be nice to have some happiness to see also...
innocentindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: essar1026

The next ones to kick the bucket would probably be Saurabh, old Mr. and Mrs Saxena or Radha, I guess.

naaaah - the old ones don't die...it would be more macabre to kill someone younger....

jingle thumbnail
i think the next in the line will be the real astha if not gudiya😕
innocentindian thumbnail
or simran! and that would be the end of the simran.... knowing mr.sinha - he'll prob try and get abhi and simran to marry again, then gudiya will throw up some mega big tantrum and thereby kill simran... so it will be an astha that killed simran cos of asthMA! 😉... and that will prob be on the last show ever of astitva..... he doesn't beleive in "happy ever after" types of endings
kiran1 thumbnail
That's so right...I guess the element of surprise no longer exists now!
RikNik thumbnail

well -- there has to be some reason why he has brought in the asthma angle to Simran's character!! hope it is not going to be the end of the show!!

i have been an asthma patient all my life -- would hate to see it being televised as a killer ailment.

shiverz thumbnail

Yeah, I definetely agree w/ you, Minnie and Queenbee!!

Already, such a great number of people have been 'killed off' in the show.. how many more will have the same fate??😕😕

innocentindian thumbnail

Somewhere on these boards, someone quoted an ajai sinha interview in which he said manas and astha etc would all be coming back and "all the loose ends would be tied" .... so maybe, and that's a big MAYBE, he will try for a happy ending (despite what I wrote above)? I certainly hope so anyway as  i'm getting fed up with the misery in astitva in the last couple of months....

avi_rimjhim thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

The one who Urmilla killed last April 04 was Ashwin Wadhwa, who wanted to split Manas from Urmi's life.