srk2204
srk2204

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
where is update for today???plz some1 any1 update

jyotim Groupbie
jyotim
jyotim

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
you need to be patient. As rumi mentioned earlier that it takes them some time to get to the computer and type the updates, and the way these girls write the update I am surprised it does not take them more than a day.Clap So be pateint and update will be posted.
pinder Groupbie
pinder
pinder

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

You have to wait for the update.

first if you r in USA or Canada then bcz of the daylight saving u have to wait for it.

2nd Rumi and Queenbee r the people who update the daily update and they have family to take care. so thats why it take time to update.

you can read the message in the discussion board. it named with "An appeal to all the update readers" in the top 4-5 messages. they already wrote that the update will be late updates bcz of they have other work to do bcz they r married.

so they r doing really big favour for all of us.
Thanks is a small word to repay for all their favours.
but thanks Rumi and Queenbee for daily updating.

Thanks

Edited by pinder - 06 April 2005 at 1:57pm
Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
oh u guys are so cute...
intezaar intezaar..aur kya hai ye pyar...i mean love for armaan ofcourse...
i wonder what rumi and queenbee are doing.running around kids.manybe a moment with hubby. Wink Wink .oops i should mind my own business...but really i would like to see pics of thier cute kids...i dont mind seeing pics of thier hubbies too..hehehe..kidding guys... LOL LOL
but really queenbee and rumi....do u guys know that so many ppl like me ...tum logo ke intezaar mai pagal hote hai...i mean refreshing the page every 2 mins..while working on project...
i thought i should let u guys know ke..aap logon ka intezaar hota hai..kash koi mera bhi es tarah entezaar kare..

well guys enjoyss..i will be back in 2 mins
ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by srk2204

where is update for today???plz some1 any1 update

i understand wut u guyz mean i just hope queenbee or rumi post them soonConfused

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
lolz Emaa... thats sweetWinkLOL .. I dunno about Rumi, but I have no intentions of posting any pics of my hubby in a forum infested with sharks of the female variety...EmbarrassedWinkTongue

Thankyou so much jyotim, pinder and manu... Rumi and I really appreciate your patience and hope our updates are worth the wait.

srk and jjknrokz, you need never worry about the updates - they may be late the reasons for which have been amply explained before, but they will always be there (unless I fall dead - and even if that happens I shall send a PM from heaven!!Big smile)

Thanks!!
ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
thankz queen bee ur so sweet and i totaly understand u guyz gotta do other stuff too. but i guess i was a bit too impatient thaknz again!Tongue!
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! interesting!WinkWinkWink! well,i will ask my hubby if he is interested to show his picture to you!meanwhile be happy with Armaan's picture  in my id!Embarrassed!!!!!!!!

Go to top