Ruk Jaana Nahin

Now what??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
why always the cvs of any show leave the viewers so so ... curious??? Ouch

I mean, I was waiting so eagerly for the meeting of sher and 'sawa sher'. And the cvs left the yesterday's episode on such a place. Angry

The W boys have found out that the girl made them 'ullu'! And now, Indu singh is totally curious to meet her. Wink 

After all, he has got to listen a lot about her from the W boys! LOL 
I am so much waiting for the episode of Monday now. Confused

What do you think, Indu Singh would be doing now, to meet her? Tongue  
And what do you think the W boys are gonna do, after they have found out that Sanchi made them a 'fool' Clap(englsh wala, hindi wala nahin ROFL)

: Sanji 

LIKE press kar dena, zyada time nahin lagega, aur agar phir bhi time bache to comment bhi mar dena! ROFL
No OFFENCE to anybody! LOL

Edited by Sanjana712 - 23 December 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JkamranppsdMahabhootniNimmi.Faayeylizzie1765smile_san

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now what??" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Winki like  the way saanchi made a fool out of the DeadW boys ROFLROFLROFL. indu singh is ROFLROFLROFLsooo desperate to meet sanchi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MirchiQueen

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I think Indu wants revenge from Sachi. He said that he will make Sachi get out of the college or something like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MirchiQueen

crazyJaan

Goldie

crazyJaan

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I want to see what Indu do to sanchi. Maybe while taking revenge Indu will fall in love with sanchi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.