•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

in this game we see which number we can up 2 from 1

the aim of this game is 2 post 1 number each so if i post the number 1 then the next person posts another number n so on but u can only post 1 number each time n remeber just numbers

3it is very simple u know 1,2,3,4,5,6, n so on we just c who posts the last number n c how many ppl have a go

Edited by samie - 18 years ago

any number?

hmmmmmmmmm.............. 11

SAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I DONT GET THIS GAME!!!😡

CUD U EXPLAIN PLEASEEEEE😭

okay a person says the 1st number n the the rest carry on it is so simple i have even given u examples n u know th@ this game is sopposed 2 b relaxin but u guys😡😡

now lets start again from 1 then 2 then 3 each time ok so who wants 2 start?????????????????????????????????????

Well Sam, I think i will continue with the numbers...... but just lead us......cause numbers are unending........ and we would go to1000's of pages only with arthmatical numbers......u could enhance the game a bit more...

2 -

Originally posted by KK_lassi

Well Sam, I think i will continue with the numbers...... but just lead us......cause numbers are unending........ and we would go to1000's of pages only with arthmatical numbers......u could enhance the game a bit more...

2 -

Samie, you could set the rule of one post per member. That means one member can post only one number. So you could keep the track of how many members participated in this game

ok i say pj 13

UNLUCKY MEE😆