Rules & Announcements

Newsletter Sudoku - Winners Announced

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Garfield, Tom and Jerry, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Noddy, Asterix, or Phantom, which of these was your favourite past time during your school days in summer.

Summer is approaching and it is time for us to dig out those books, laze on a hammock in the shade, cool and unperturbed, tensions of the world put away, reliving those memories of the past and getting lost in the magical world of fun, of cartoons and imaginary characters.

India-Forums.com Newsletter takes you down nostalgia lane, this week, with a fun filled and cartoonistic newsletter.

Do write in and share your experiences with us.  Who was your favorite.

Winners of Soduku till Week No. 7 will be awarded a 1 Euro Skypein Gift Certificate.

Use this card to call your friend, anywhere in the world.   This is just another small way in which we at India-Forums.com try to connect people.

Gift card
Winners for the past Weeks

Soduku No. 7: Indiangirl07

Soduku No. 6: Cutelovelygirl

Soduku No. 5: sti5500

Soduku No. 4: priya.nair

Soduku No. 3: sti5500

Soduku No. 2: Surendra

Winners of the Soduku No. 1 (since we named all of them as winner in our newsletter we decided to give all of them our Gift Card)

Savita HK
Shakster
Rman
Cutefairy91
Cutelovelygirl
Indiangirl07
Priya.nair
surendra
Mahendra Parekh
Desi_pryde
Karismic_angel
Nisha
Priya
s.priya

Congratulations!!!!!! Your gifts will be shortly sent to you. Please do check your PM Inbox.

Those who participate in every weeks Soduku contest becomes eligible for the Monthly draw of winners.

Winners will now be declared at the end of the month, from a lucky draw.   Winners of the Monthly draw will win a 5 Euros Skypein Calling Card, allowing you to call anywhere in the world.

In the meantime, we are also approaching other agencies for Tie-ups for different products, so stay tuned here for the updates and look forward to some bigger and better and more exciting prizes in future. 

Participate in the contests in the Newsletter to win this and much more exciting prizes.  Don't miss out on the fun

- India-Forums.com Newsletter Team

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW DIS newsletter is soo vcute
congo to winners
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats to all 😊
cute newsletter
i luv ashi thumbnail
congo ppl.gud news letter 👏 👏
remixrulz thumbnail
awesome.......as usual....its gr8....i luv cartoons still even though im goin to 10th....i sit with ma cousin n hes just 5 n watch beyblade.........wenever i go to delhi 😳
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awwww...Cute Newz Letter!

Congratz 2 all The Winners 😊
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful idea guys 👏

My all time favorite has always been JERRY. I like his quickness and his smartness. He always seems to know how to get out of traps set up by Tom or any other cat.
When I was little I was very impressed by Jerry whenever I watched Tom and Jerry.

😊
delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats to all the winners.. 👏 👏 👏

i still do sit and watch cartoons when i get the time even though i am in college...they r so less taxing on the brain!!!
meghavi thumbnail
Congrats to all, and I love the cartoon newsletter!! 😃 😛
Shakstar thumbnail
wow!! im soo happy i took part in atleast one of the sudoku's 😛 i did it wen i was feelin sooo bored... thanks! 🤗