India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

now we really are stupid (Page 2)

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

thanks bluelotus!!!!!!!! i can do my homework in peace now!!!

jp u are too funny!!!!!LOL

Edited by loveneha_r - 06 April 2005 at 12:42pm

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluelotus

Enjoyed today's episode?

Well I have to say I felt like a fool watching it. An educated man like Billu taking his property deeds to Hospital to convince the authorities that he can pay the bills. Are you kidding? Does this happen anywhere?

And what happened to all the money Jassi earned as CEO of Gulmohar? Did she take that all with her?

And Jassi is travelling from Goa to Mumbai with three lakh rupees cash in her hand bag. May be this also is Purab's idea, who knows?

And I really would like to have Arman as my boyfriend or etc...... He can pay a cool three lakh rupees straight in a single transaction from his credit card. Imagin him having ten such credit cardsLOL

i can help him spend it properly.

well...bluelotus our only stupidity lies in adoring jjkn and looking for logic and common sense in it. unfortunately it is one of the worst researched shows on the tube. directors/writer have no idea about corporate world(and the show is set in corporate settingsDead)_, no idea about modelling world (comes as a surprise since these folks are in showbiz and should be very related to fashion world) , very poor handling of human emotions and characters.

also there are two aspects to every show ...... business/ worldly/ logical aspect and emotional aspect. in jjkn we started from worldly and emotional aspects in balance...however now the emotional aspect has taken over(there is extreme emphasis on the love story) which leaves logic(if we are looking for it) floundering around. the producers are so busy introducing twists that i doubt that they even step back to think if the twist fits the story/situation.

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
pjo4 u r so rite

Go to top