Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

now we really are stupid

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Enjoyed today's episode?

Well I have to say I felt like a fool watching it. An educated man like Billu taking his property deeds to Hospital to convince the authorities that he can pay the bills. Are you kidding? Does this happen anywhere?

And what happened to all the money Jassi earned as CEO of Gulmohar? Did she take that all with her?

And Jassi is travelling from Goa to Mumbai with three lakh rupees cash in her hand bag. May be this also is Purab's idea, who knows?

And I really would like to have Arman as my boyfriend or etc...... He can pay a cool three lakh rupees straight in a single transaction from his credit card. Imagin him having ten such credit cardsLOL

i can help him spend it properly.

Edited by bluelotus - 06 April 2005 at 11:20am

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged
what??????
can u write a small summary of the epsiode???
pls!!!!!!!!!!!!
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged

loveneha_r

I missed the first part due to powercut................

In the second part Billu was searching all cupboards in his house for money while Jassi peeped through the window.  He got very little ofcourse and took his property deeds with him. Jassi goes to the neghbour and get to know about Bebe. She rushes to the hospital.

Meanwhile the doc refuses to operate on Bebe because the money was not paid. Arman reaches the hospital when Bebe was taken to Operation theatre. They think she was being operated but the doctor comes and tells that unless they pay the money, nothing can be done.

Billu goes to the counter and shows the property deeds and some seen follows. Jassi is watching from behind the door. She is crying. When Billu sits in a corner and starts crying, Jassi goes to the counter and pays the money in hard cash.

Meanwhile Arman is coming to pay the money with his credit card in his hand along with Nandu. The girl at the counter says that the money is already paid by a beautiful girl. When they look they see Jassi's back. He is calling out to her and she freezes in her track..

end.

Sorry I am not very good at recreating scenes. Forgive ny grammar also.

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:46am | IP Logged

bluelotus, I did not know whether to laugh or cry reading your post. I did finally laugh, T & D seem to be setting a new record for themselves as to how stupid one can be. This is amazingly ridiculous.

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdokka

bluelotus, I did not know whether to laugh or cry reading your post. I did finally laugh, T & D seem to be setting a new record for themselves as to how stupid one can be. This is amazingly ridiculous.

LOLLOL so true...

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I am sorry, I am about as bright as Alaska in December and I was left on the Tilt-A-Whirl a bit too long as a baby, so I all these mathematical questions popped up in my head

If Armaan goes to jail on day one, how many people does it take to release Armaan on day 2 if he has not had anything to eat or drink?

How many planes does Jassi need to take in order to reach Mumbai as Jessica if she leaves Jessica?

How many bebe's need surgery, if T&D have paid for Bebe's surgery with the bail money that was used to release Armaan with Purab's money?

If Jassi has Armaan's money and Aryan and Mallika have Gulmohour's money, how does Raj pay for all his gifts and cards?

If T&D are constipated, how many people are affected through bloopers and blunders on Mars?

Sugar&Spice Senior Member
Sugar&Spice
Sugar&Spice

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
jprasad you're too funny!!!!!!!!Clap
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

hmmmmmmmm

LOL

Go to top