India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Some advise for Armaan (Page 2)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Not if they have been previously banned!

Remember when Purab gatecrashed Armaans engagement party

Or when Purab broke into Armaans office and sat in the dark waiting for him....now thats just not normal behaviour!

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:36am | IP Logged

valid points raised surnita...no defense!!!yeah...but purab came after office hours to take her home which i think is perfectly alright while nandu came in the afternoon or something.(correct me if i am wrong)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Armaan warned Nandu in the office car park not to come back so he should listen.

As owner of a rival company Purab should know better than to barge into another company (no matter how innocent his reasons)  he could get accused of spying on a rival company, or land himself in other hot water.  Purab could have waited in the car park and rang her!  He should be more careful!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I think this whole issue stems from (once again) the producer's lack of knowledge abt the corporate world......they have put the characters in the corporate setting but has no clue abt how it works.....hence there are glaring disparencies all around......

there was also a scene some time back (I think Mystica pointed it out) where Armaan and Mallika were shown looking at particular papers and discussing profit/loss, when infact such documents do not have that informantion....(sorry dont remember the details)

and what abt Nandu gathering all the gang members to tell them the truth abt Armaan......6 top employees disappear from the office at teh same time and no one noticed.....there was no phone ringing....no Aryan, Mallika or armaan wanting them for any choreConfusedConfused

and last but not the least what pinches me every time is the lilac toned wall paint and accessories in Jassi's new office......regardless of the fact that it is a fashion house, no corporate client wants that as the office space for the CEO.....they do not do lilacs or pinks.....they want minimalist and sombre...and preferably BLACK......

and frankly Purab apni marzi se to Gulmohar aaya naheen thaa....usko to T&D ney bheja thaa.....just like they made Armaan and others do.....so if I were u, I'd forgive his presence in GulmoharWink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Ides wrote:        and last but not the least what pinches me every time is the lilac toned wall paint and accessories in Jassi's new office......regardless of the fact that it is a fashion house, no corporate client wants that as the office space for the CEO.....they do not do lilacs or pinks.....they want minimalist and sombre...and preferably BLACK......

This is really funnyLOL The interior designer talking eh????????LOLLOL 

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

&nbs p;          Ides wrote:        and last but not the least what pinches me every time is the lilac toned wall paint and accessories in Jassi's new office......regardless of the fact that it is a fashion house, no corporate client wants that as the office space for the CEO.....they do not do lilacs or pinks.....they want minimalist and sombre...and preferably BLACK......

This is really funnyLOL The interior designer talking eh????????LOLLOL 

LOLLOLLOLI guess....but seriously not even a niave inept beginner does that.........
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

I think this whole issue stems from (once again) the producer's lack of knowledge abt the corporate world......they have put the characters in the corporate setting but has no clue abt how it works.....hence there are glaring disparencies all around......
Wink

Agree with u ides and kshreya. they have actually no idea how a corporate house functions. Their ignorance is truly appalling !Unhappy

A few more glaring loopholes:

-jassi is aiming at achieving a topline of 10 crores (i.e. orders worth 10 crores) to clear a debt of 10 crores. that's plain rediculous! she shld be aiming at achieving a bottomline of 10 crores. Which means she needs to get orders worth much more than 10 crores maybe...14 to 15 crores depending on the kind of margins that they are working at. They are very conveniently ignoring the overhead factor !

-Marketing heads are responsible for carrying the Business/Revenue targets in organizations. Here, Raj is completely unconcerned as to what what is happening on the business front. What kind of a VP- MArketing he is. In the real Corporate world, stringent business performance reviews happen every quarter, heads roll and people are simply chucked out if expectations are not met. But here, there is absolutely NO ACCOUNTABILITY ! (BD Head in my org wld give his life to join GHLOL)

-GH is supposed to be a leading fashion house in the country. But it's business development team has only VP-Mkt. there are no business development executives/mgrs who cld be hands on. this is hillarious ! agreed, there is a trend to have flat structures these days but these guys toh don't have any structure in place !

- also qualified professionals are reqd to execute the orders. But collections in the top FH get done by office boys and secretaries. Maddie is the creative head but where is the creative or the delivery team.

in fact there are so many non sensical things been shown ...i mean the list is endless. wld probably need days to pen down everything. But wish makers at least do some elementary research before taking up such projects!Angry

Edited by yashika - 21 October 2004 at 9:06am
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Wow Yaashika,that's beautifully said.How true!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top