Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Even I thought today was the blessed day when Armaan finally decided to part with his lovely, silky tresses. Alas, we have to wait more.

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Well you see we always say that jassi's makeover was done more then needed, it seems they spent all the production money on it and now they dont have money for other people's haircut.

I wont be supprised if armaan's haircut has to be sponsered by pepsi and next we know he is wearing a pepsi lable on all his coats!!

Jammy.

and don't forget they spent all their money bailing Armaan out, getting Bebe's surgery done and flying Jassi...err...Jessica from one city to another.  Poor Armaan is being over looked

and I don't think he will be sporting a pepsi label on his clothing...I think Nescafe would be more feasible.
ummm thumbnail
Originally posted by: jprasad

and don't forget they spent all their money bailing Armaan out, getting Bebe's surgery done and flying Jassi...err...Jessica from one city to another.  Poor Armaan is being over looked

and I don't think he will be sporting a pepsi label on his clothing...I think Nescafe would be more feasible.

They spent the money getting Jassi a World-visa and several loose-fitting deep neck clothes!

I think the label would be Manikchand! πŸ˜†

sukh thumbnail

u r so funny

omg

πŸ˜†

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kool... but blue lotus, i like that pic of armaan in your sign. its nicely done.  and maybe yah, he should get a hair cut, atleast a trim plz. i dont mind him having a mushroom cut, but atleast a trim of 2 inches is all i ask
lub_u thumbnail
or maybe armaan doesn't want a haircut ...maybe he is growing his hair ( new hair style for him)
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: jprasad

no worries folks.....I'll do Armaan's hajamat😈
sumeet_here thumbnail
armaan shuld grow hiz hair n get dat tere naam luuk!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ummm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

no worries folks.....I'll do Armaan's hajamat😈

Save such romantic moments for Purab! 😊

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail