Kusum udpate april,6,05

srk2204 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Kkusum dated 6th april,2005

Kumud goes to meet kshtij , as garv rings vidhi as vidhi says yes garv I want u to meet kumud right now at flower park, garv tells ok vidhi I will meet her. Kumud goes to kshtij he says kumud I am so happy for this moment as I waited for U & this moment I feel all nice happening, kumud crying. As he says as garv came in your live so I wnet away from your life  now I am back with u.I could not see for 2 mintues as they show kumud hugging kshtij. Garv goes home seeing that. Kumud goes garv as garv says kumud u got home. Kumud says I want to talk now. Garv says I am happy for u today kumud kumud sdays ru really happy kumud. Garv tells kshtij & u match very well u and khstij love each othr garv tells kumud I am thinking of giving kali achance too. Kumud says let me feel that in your eyes. Garv  says kumud u wanted to tell something, kumud says I am happy to know that u are happy with my wedding as I will belong to somebody today onwards. Kumud goes as garv watches. Kkusum gets up from sleep scared. Kk calls on cell as kumud is entering kk asks where u webt kumud as kumud hugs kkusum as kk asks what happened kumud tll me. Kumdu say I went to meet kshtij . kk asks are u tensed why u went? Kumud tells all happened for good. Kkusum wonders why kumud is so sad as she goes up. Kkusum washes kshtij's legs as he minds it, dadi asks sarla whether they had food, sarla says we will have lavani as dadi says we will have bangda, vidhi poisons garv saying u love her try to get her as vidhi tapes his voice says garva u may not do anything I will not let this wedding happen so easily. Kk calls kali to apply haldi in kumud's body. Kali applies haldi on kumud they apply on kshitij also. Nakul and harry enjoying nakul takes harry  somewhere. They show marathi lavani at kapoor house as kkusum and sarla dancing as nakul are trying to take photos and kapil lali nitin watching on sly sarla calls all out. They show bangda as kshtij's house aryaman nakul all dancing. Kumud kk kapil all praying ganesh as kumud ties band on kali's hand, sarla tells nitin aye has gone to bring punditji. Kk tells kumud u are taking so long to dress up. As baraat comes, kkusum goes out. Kshtij aryaman dadi sakshi comes in sarla welcomes them. Kshtij coems in as trishul laughs as vidhi calls him aside as vidhi tells trishul listens to tape says as garv telling vidhi I love kumud rtrishul says their happiness is shortlived as kshtij goes dress in trishul goes behind. Many guests comes sudesh bhosle, vinod kambli, marathi stage artistes one boy gives tape to kshtij saying kumud auntry sent it. As he wants to listen nakul takes him down tape remains there only as he cant hear he goes down without listening. He listens garv telling I love kumud very much. Kshtij is shocked. End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

so misunderstanding is already created b/w kshtij n kkumud even b4 the wedding....this is sick

dreamerrrrr thumbnail

thanx 4 da update

am yeah i agree dis is really getting stupid now😡

jas thumbnail

thanks for the update!!

HamNasheen thumbnail
yo thnx for the update., t hats a really nasty plan of trishul and vidhi!!
ejaz fan 609 thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

xoneha thumbnail

Oh my gosh.

Those sick 🤬s

TiN24 thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Do you know what I see happening..........a Kuch Kuch Hota Hai/Mujhse Dosti Karogi type ending. After hearing the tape, Ksh*tig is not gonna say anything and will proceed with the wedding. Kumud will still be sad and continue to question herself if what she's doing is the right thing. Ksh*tig is gonna fool everyone (including Kumud) in thinking that he's gonna marry her. AND THEN BAM! He's gonna call everything off and be the saint and bring Kumud and Garv back together. He's gonna give the same old speech to kumud about how can you sacrafice your love for your family's happiness, blah blah blah!!!!!😕

Since they did so many preparations for this wedding to take place......it would be a shame for the wedding to be cancelled and all that money and prep go down the drain right?. That's why instead of a Ksh*tig/Kumud wedding.............there will still be a wedding...........but its gonna be Garv and Kumud. That's what I think. 😃

Now the reason I belive that Kumud and Garv are gonna end up getting married is because it would then end their storyline. The whole love story would come to a end and that would be the last we would have to see of Kumud and Garv bolling their eyes out😭 accompanied by the "Tere Naam" song in the background. If the rumors are true about Mahi coming back next week, then the Garv/Kumud/Ksh*tig love triangle should end now.!😃

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thanx 4 da update!
xoneha thumbnail

Why can't Kshitij and Kumud just hurry up and get married? Maybe then Kumud will realize how much he loves her and he'll knock some sense into her.