Malar - Gopi Upcoming story Final end in honeymoon

malar01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Long time ago Srithika should have done a movie, the story should go like this : Gopi married Veeru but she lost the opportunity to star in that movie ! that's why Thirumurugan changed the story and married finally Malar... But now she again got a new opportunity to star in a movie, she is shooting in kodai !
so you all will ask what is going to happen : so read carefully this :
Gopi and Malar will be attacked by the couple ! There, Malar will be seriously injured and she will go in coma !
I'm not sure about gopi but i heard two things :
one :
- that he will be safe but he will be terribly affected and with the join of his family he will wait for the health of malar
- He will go mental following an accident by the couple ! but will gain memory with the help of his family !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Wow the story goes interesting but in sad way..😔 lets see wat happens..😕
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is this the truth? Changing the story terrible for availability of an actress?  I would think if Malar not available then find another good heroine and replace her right??? Sad to see things this way.
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Both the endings are so depressing ..😭 
I don't see any need for so much pathos / tragedy.
Would've preferred if they show them fighting together against society, finding the culprit & making their love stronger in the process and being the reason for the family members to unite. They make a cute couple and share nice chemistry on-screen ... instead we have to watch more torture of an anguished Gopi and even more Mental Gokul ...🤢 Really unbearable !!! 🤢

Already real life is filled with so much stress/ tension for everyone, why on TV also instead of positive incidents with bit of drama & comedy to relax our minds, overdose of drama & only shouting/ verbal abusing / crying crying more oppari / misery/ vengeance / scheming to spoil another person's happiness &  hatred and all is shown . 😡 
Don't feel like watching this serial anymore ... romba soham scenes I can't tolerate ...😭
Edited by geecee - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: geecee

Both the endings are so depressing ..😭 

I don't see any need for so much pathos / tragedy.
Would've preferred if they show them fighting together against society, finding the culprit & making their love stronger in the process and being the reason for the family members to unite. They make a cute couple and share nice chemistry on-screen ... instead we have to watch more torture of an anguished Gopi and even more Mental Gokul ...🤢 Really unbearable !!! 🤢

Already real life is filled with so much stress/ tension for everyone, why on TV also instead of positive incidents with bit of drama & comedy to relax our minds, overdose of drama & only shouting/ verbal abusing / crying crying more oppari / misery/ vengeance / scheming to spoil another person's happiness &  hatred and all is shown . 😡 
Don't feel like watching this serial anymore ... romba soham scenes I can't tolerate ...😭

Yes well said.. i agree..😊
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: migan

Is this the truth? Changing the story terrible for availability of an actress?  I would think if Malar not available then find another good heroine and replace her right??? Sad to see things this way.

Me too .. why should they change track like this? As meenu said they could have change heroine .. the promo for this week seem to be leading in that way

SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Me too .. why should they change track like this? As meenu said they could have change heroine .. the promo for this week seem to be leading in that way

Yes well said lets see wat is gonna happen..😕