Malar - Gopi Upcoming story Final end in honeymoon

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

malar01

malar01

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Long time ago Srithika should have done a movie, the story should go like this : Gopi married Veeru but she lost the opportunity to star in that movie ! that's why Thirumurugan changed the story and married finally Malar... But now she again got a new opportunity to star in a movie, she is shooting in kodai !
so you all will ask what is going to happen : so read carefully this :
Gopi and Malar will be attacked by the couple ! There, Malar will be seriously injured and she will go in coma !
I'm not sure about gopi but i heard two things :
one :
- that he will be safe but he will be terribly affected and with the join of his family he will wait for the health of malar
- He will go mental following an accident by the couple ! but will gain memory with the help of his family !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikrmiganhoneydaisyPearl.Caryn--Siva--SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Malar - Gopi Upcoming story Final end in honeymoon" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Wow the story goes interesting but in sad way..Unhappy lets see wat happens..Confused

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Is this the truth? Changing the story terrible for availability of an actress?  I would think if Malar not available then find another good heroine and replace her right??? Sad to see things this way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Siva--SweetyGreen

geecee

Groupbie

geecee

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Both the endings are so depressing ..Cry 
I don't see any need for so much pathos / tragedy.
Would've preferred if they show them fighting together against society, finding the culprit & making their love stronger in the process and being the reason for the family members to unite. They make a cute couple and share nice chemistry on-screen ... instead we have to watch more torture of an anguished Gopi and even more Mental Gokul ...Dead Really unbearable !!! Dead

Already real life is filled with so much stress/ tension for everyone, why on TV also instead of positive incidents with bit of drama & comedy to relax our minds, overdose of drama & only shouting/ verbal abusing / crying crying more oppari / misery/ vengeance / scheming to spoil another person's happiness &  hatred and all is shown . Angry 
Don't feel like watching this serial anymore ... romba soham scenes I can't tolerate ...Cry

Edited by geecee - 25 December 2011 at 12:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisyPearl.CarynSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geecee

Both the endings are so depressing ..Cry 
I don't see any need for so much pathos / tragedy.
Would've preferred if they show them fighting together against society, finding the culprit & making their love stronger in the process and being the reason for the family members to unite. They make a cute couple and share nice chemistry on-screen ... instead we have to watch more torture of an anguished Gopi and even more Mental Gokul ...Dead Really unbearable !!! Dead

Already real life is filled with so much stress/ tension for everyone, why on TV also instead of positive incidents with bit of drama & comedy to relax our minds, overdose of drama & only shouting/ verbal abusing / crying crying more oppari / misery/ vengeance / scheming to spoil another person's happiness &  hatred and all is shown . Angry 
Don't feel like watching this serial anymore ... romba soham scenes I can't tolerate ...Cry

Yes well said.. i agree..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Is this the truth? Changing the story terrible for availability of an actress?  I would think if Malar not available then find another good heroine and replace her right??? Sad to see things this way.

Me too .. Ouch why should they change track like this? As meenu said they could have change heroine .. the promo for this week seem to be leading in that way Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganCarynSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by migan

Me too .. Ouch why should they change track like this? As meenu said they could have change heroine .. the promo for this week seem to be leading in that way Ouch

Yes well said lets see wat is gonna happen..Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top