Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Update March5

indogirl Goldie
indogirl
indogirl

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged

(thanks to Ghazanfar)

Prerna says to Bajaj that they shud talk to Prem abt his going back to Indya.Bajaj says that she shud give him time.as 20 years r not short time period.have patience..everything will be ok.

Komolika n Prem r talking on fone.Komo asks him to live in Aanurag's house n then live in their heart n then break their heart.take a storm in their life.but be carefull.

Shravan is sleeping.while Aanurag is getting ready for the meeting.Shravan falls down from the bed.Aanurag says:"kya hua romeo..pyar mein itna gir gaye?":).Shravan:"nahi uncle wo nind mein gir gaya".Door bell rings.Shravan went to sleep again.Aanurag opens the door.Prem is there.Aanurag tells that he is going in a meeting N Prerna n Bajaj want him to have dinner with them.Prem says he will go.

In the Morning,Prerna wakes up Bajaj n serves him breakfast n then says that now they shud talk to Prem.Bajaj n Prerna decide to Invite Prem for Dinner there they will talk to Prem.Bajaj calls up Aanurag.He informs him abt their dinner plan.Aanurag tells that prem is staying with him in de same hotel n they will come for dinner with Bajajs.Bajaj tells this to Prerna.she gets happy.

Prem recieves a call from a man.who is demanding for his money.Prem gets angry n says not to call him up.At the same time,Aanurag comes to Prem n calls him.Prem gets shocked.Aanurag says is there any problem?Prem says Not at all.Aanurag asks him that he has to talk to him as he is going outside.Prem says kii he too is going somewhere.Aanurag says he will drop him n he will talk to him.Prem agrees.Prem thinks that he will has to do something for that man otherwise he will open his mouth.

Prem is waiting for that man.That Taklu man(one who misguided Aanurag abt a closed house)comes to him.Prem holds his collar n gets angry as he was asking for money.suddenly,Prem sees that Aanurag is coming to him.Prem asks the taklu to hit him.he does as Prem said.Aanurag sees this all n runs to save Prem but the taklu runs away.Prem stops Aanurag as he is ok.Aanurag makes him sit on a bench.Aanurag says he brings some water.Prem removes his glasses.Aanurag turns back but notices something.he sees Prem's eyes.one is black lense while other one is Green.he gets shocked.he remembers 3 scene.1 Komolika was giving a bag to Prem.Prem lied to Aanurag when he saw Prem.he gets to know that this is not real Prem n it is a plot.Prem asks wat happened dad?Aanurag says nothing..lets go to boat track.Prem says this time?Aanurag yes.Prem says ok.

Prerna is very happy n singing a music.she is watching Prem's clothes n Toys.Bajaj is seeing her n smiling.

Aanurag n Prem comes on a Boat.Prem sits there.Aanurag moves ahead so Prem goes after him.Aanurag asks Prem kahan hai?Prem says wat ? i m ur prem.Aanurag removes Prem's glasses n again asks i asked where is my prem?Prem gets shocked n tensed.

Prerna is very excited as Prem is coming back.she tells Bajaj that she has Prem's clothes n toys which he used to wear n play.she shows him Prem's clothes n says that she has all the love for Prem which she cudnt give him but now she will give him.Some candles r burning on the table.Prerna is abt to give Bajaj a toy but by mistake,the toy falls on a candle n starts burning.Prerna n Bajaj get upset.Bajaj removes the Toy from the candles.Prerna says that it is not a good sign.

Aanurag is shouting On Prem(still i will call him Prem..but he is Rahul but Rahul name will create some confusions) that where is his son Prem?He is trying to make him scare that he will throw him in the sea.Prem shouts Nahi..Komolika..us he ne ye sab kiya..Aanurag asks where is she?Prem tells that he doesnt know infact she has left the city for some other city n she didnt tell him where she is going.Aanurag gets shocked n upset.Prem says I m ur son ..isnt it?hahahah.

Shravan n Kasak r playing a game on the beach.they hit the ball n fall on the sand.A music starts of DO AJNABY.they stand up n Kasak says she is going to change her dress.Shravan is taking some rest.Tanisha n Vivan r watching them.Tanisha says to make them separate asap.Vivan says i will never let their love successfull.just wait n watch me.he walks away.

Prerna is standing through her window.she recieves a call from Prem.Prem insists to meet him as he wants to talk to him.Prerna agrees.Prerna is abt to leave,Bajaj asks her to have lunch but she says i will have when i come back.she leaves.

Aanurag comes to Komo's place n finds a note on the table.it is written U Missed Prem Again.Aanurag gets upset:( n screams:"Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmm".

A lady comes to shravan n tells that a lady is looking for him there.he says tanks n leaves.Kasak is finding shravan on the beach.

Prerna comes to meet Prem.he is pretensding as he is so tensed.Prerna asks him why is he tensed?he tells:"dad chahte hain kii mein ya to unke sath rahun ya appke sath..mein itne salon bad apne maa baap se mila aur mujhe pata chala ki wo sath nahi rehte..ab mein appke sath rehna chahta hun..itna sal maa ke sath raha to adat ho gai hai lekin wo to mery maa he nahi hain..lekin prem ko prem karne aur bantne ki adat ho gai hai".Prerna:"prem jahan jata hai prem pata hai".Prem:"dad ne kaha agar mein unke sath rehta hun to appse sare rishte todne honge aur unhon ne kaha..".Prerna gets shocked n says:"aur bhi kuch kaha?"Prem:"unhon ne kaha kii mein Appka Prem nahi hun".Prerna gets shocked:O.Angry

Bbye
Take care
Ghazanfar

Koka Newbie
Koka
Koka

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
thank U for updates.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
thanx!

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update, i am so tired of these misunderstandings, i wonder what happened to the real prem
rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
thnx Smile
shaheen4u Groupbie
shaheen4u
shaheen4u

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
 thanx 4 the updateSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top