Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kathy71

Dear Rani,

Happy Birthday!!!!
Enjoy a lot and Have an Exciting Vacation.

kathy

Hi Kathy,

Thanks so much for your best wishes. I had incredibly beautiful birthday this year. Firstly, I got to spend it with my family and secondly to receive such beautiful messages from all of you. I am sure, I will have amazing time in Miami as well as on the cruise to Mexico. 

Hope yo have great time during the holidays yourself. Enjoy the time off from work and hope you get to watch some old movies with your parents as I will do the same😃.

Rani
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

Happy Birthday Lamrani  
May God Bless You Always...Sai Ram

Thanks Nageshwari (hope I spelled your name correctly) for the birthday wishes.

BTW, it's iamrani not Lamrani. You can call me Rani If you like😃.

Thanks again for your best wishes. Have a great time during the holidays😊.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Iamrani

OMG Savz, I can't even begin to tell you how happy and impressed I am with your creation for my birthday wish. I have always found your comments to every post very funny and have always told you the same, but what you have done here is outstanding👏. 

You have made my birthday extra extra extra special by making this OS (I am not sure what else to call it). You have made Sammy do all the things for my birthday that I couldn't even have imagined in my widest dream. Not only you have presented Sammy do all the nice things for my B'day, but also you have done it so humorously that put a wide smile on my face while reading it. Thank you so much for putting all the time and effort that you did in doing so.

I can't believe Sammy sang a patriotic song on my B'day😆😆😆, but then I am not surprised after all it's Sammy we are talking about and his style is zara hatake from all others. Then he bought me a gift😍 but is shy to give it to me on his own so he is having Siddhi and Seema do it for him, again too good yaar👏. Array yeh kya, Siddhi is cutting my B'day cake? Chalo koi nahi, I forgive her😆. 

Oh my, Shirtless Sammy😳 is my gift? Well, it has to be a besharam gift for a besharam member right😉? Very thoughtful Savz, I am really enjoying my gift😆😆. Lekin yeh kya, he put on his shirt so soon😔, no problem, I get to feed him a piece of cake, yay. And Finally, you have made him dance for me? too good Savz👏. 

How can I thank you enough for putting your creative imaginations on paper like this. I am so happy today and this is one of my best birthday thus far. Thank you so much for making this day so special for me. 

Rani

PS: I also liked Kunal's shayari a lot. It's little sarcastic, then again it's Kunal's shayari and sarcasm is his identity so even enjoyed that to the core. 

Happy to know that u liked my birthday gift(kunal OS) 😊. as i m not good as u r(FF) thanks for the appreciation & compliments.😃   thanks for the PM.
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Thank you so much sahasra for the birthday wishes as well as for creating this thread. A big hug for your amazing efforts🤗.My pleasure dear.😊 I feel very gratified to you for such a beautiful introduction and for considering me one of your dearest friends😍.Itne bade shabd math bolo yaar,you are really my sweetest n dearest friend.😃

Thanks for putting in so much time and efforts to create the thread and for the flowers, the gifts, the cake, the birthday song, my favorite hot chocolate, and the best of all for the wishes for the little angel (I really want to have a little girl first).Jab doston keliye kuch karthe hai usmein apne time,pain ya effort nahi dekhna chahiye,its always dilse.😊Dua karthi hu ki tumhari life mein pehle aise angel hi aaye😃

Thanks again for all you did; I am very touched and thankful for it😊. Hope you are having great weekend so far.So very happy that you liked it.Can't wait to watch GPA tomorrow. I will surely come online to discuss it with you guys.Me too eagerly waiting for GPA-only few hrs more and we shall have gr8 time discussing about our  V n M😆