yuvis best summer holiday[BT article]

Posted: 18 years ago
well in BT they asked a couple of tv stars abt their fav summer   holiday spot nd this was wat raj had 2 say 😃

4 yuvi[ raj singh arora ] of remix the best holiday was abroad too .in the beautiful locales of russia . raj's father being in a nuclear submarine in russia 👏 👏 ,raj spent a few years in that country"if i go down memory lane ,the schooling in russia was very diff from india.before i joined a boarding school in india,i went 4 this ten day school summer camp nd i had proably the best time of my life . it was full of sports activities ,hovercraft rides ,games and yes! beautuful russian girls 😈 [boys will be boys 😈 ]and let us not get into the naughty stuff i have done there" he giggles 😆 "even though i was onli six the entire trip is very fresh in my mind" 😃

if nebody can post the pic of raj that came along with this article pls do so in this topic 😃
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!adventure sportsssssss.....damn gud yaar...and hey (boys will be boys and i might mind tht)raj can be raj......we don mind 😳 😳 😳 ...so seweey...thank u veo im goin to grab the BT right now!!!!!!
omg!!!!!!!

cho chweet!!!!! 😳 😳 😳

yeah raj is real naughty!!!..but who cares..he is the chweetest of all....

thanx for the article veo 😛
thnx a lot for d info, veo, btw, can neone plzzzz post d pic?
wow

thanx Veo..

just 2 mins b4 .. i donno why .. but my mind said tht there's sumthin in 2day's newspapers//

.. i must say ppl HE LUKS HOT in dat pic..

if possible i'll post it in a few mins

Divya
wow nuclear submarine in russia 👏 hey raj is really an adventurous person
wow!!!!!!!!!i saw the snap...........it is 😳 ...............................hmmmmmmmmm
ok here is da pic

hope u like it

article is soon to b posted by me

Divya
👏 👏 👏 thnks a lot divya u rock and raj luks cute
ur most welcome Veo! 😳 😊