Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Diary reading by Purab (Page 8)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by pj04

you are not supposed to open a fake company owned by your employee which later takes over the original company in a foreclosure setting.(to escape paying debts to bank) it is a major white collar crime and the penalties in all countries is very very severe.

Tnx  Pj.Now I am damn sure Armaan and jassi do belong to each other!!!!!!!!!!!How can you ppl even wish a saint like Purab for Jassi????????Wink He should immediately pack his bags and leave.

you ppl are really mean.Purab is such a saint and you all are crying because he won't get a fraud like Jassi????? I think i'll send him an annonymous letter to expediate his exitEmbarrassed.

what can i say....he is the only one in the serial who can bail her out, armaan to jassi ke sath jail jayega so will billu and nandu (accomplices to jassi), aryan khushi manayega, mallika aansoo bahaegi , puru to sirf armaan ki bail karega to jassi ka kya hoga.

Purab is such a saint and you all are crying because he won't get a fraud like Jassi?????

actually might have agreed with you and accepted a redeemed armaan and jassi together if   jassi had not agreed to marry (no pressure was put on her) and engagement scenerio was not there.purab is as much stuck with jassi(fraud or not) as jassi is with purab....commitment works both ways

Edited by pj04 - 22 October 2004 at 10:18am

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 10:21am | IP Logged
LOL What torture it must be to be a Purab fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 10:23am | IP Logged
no more than being an armaan fan Wink
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 10:29am | IP Logged
LOLLOLvery witty ladies
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 10:44am | IP Logged

hey gals.... I am really amazed to see what thought is going into all this.. Alas.. if only the writers of JJKN were to see this.... I am sure they would definitely make a better story... Also, I am immensely pleased to see Armaan & Purab's view points being discussed  without things getting headted up... hats off to you all...Clap

thanks a lot.. I am really glad I am on this forum.. Keep arguing.. Wink

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I think Jassi needs to tell about Kohinoor to Purab. I don't think purab needs to say anything about the diary to Jassi. Don't they usually say that if there are somethings kept quiet and does not hurt anyone then don't say a word about it. So even if Purab read the diary it didn't hurt anyone but if Jassi doesn't tell him about kohinoor and she gets in trouble with the law then she will hurt a lot of people. So she should tell that to Purab.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SANDY

I think Jassi needs to tell about Kohinoor to Purab. I don't think purab needs to say anything about the diary to Jassi. Don't they usually say that if there are somethings kept quiet and does not hurt anyone then don't say a word about it. So even if Purab read the diary it didn't hurt anyone but if Jassi doesn't tell him about kohinoor and she gets in trouble with the law then she will hurt a lot of people. So she should tell that to Purab.

I have no problems in saying that you have made a very good point.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 11:33am | IP Logged
good point SandyClap

Go to top