India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Diary reading by Purab (Page 7)

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Well.... The whole Kohinoor thing is illegal..... So it is to do with the personal thing.... Purab is marrying Jassi, thinking she is a clean, nice hearted girl.... But there she has done some bad, illegal thing.....

So IT IS to do with her personal life... If she has to go jail for the Kohinoor matters... I am sure police will put the whole Jassi in jail and not the professional Jassi in jail and leave the personal Jassi free...!!! Wink

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

I think he says something like 'ek din Armaan ki jagah mera naam hoga'..

just checked that episode...he never says that....he thinks that why is armaan's name here(purab thought jassi loved him) and then he is shocked...later he reconciles  the fact that armaan gets a leeaway with jassi bcoz of jassi's feelings, but he is sure that armaan is using jassi.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

If she has to go jail for the Kohinoor matters... I am sure police will put the whole Jassi in jail and not the professional Jassi in jail and leave the personal Jassi free...!!! Wink

LOLLOLLOLu crack me upLOLLOLLOL
but very right.....not to mention how it will effect 3T's and Purab's credibility too.....
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged
         I'm at a fix.Please tell me how is Kohinoor illegal.This is strictly out of curiosity ( I missed the episodes).
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 10:15am | IP Logged

you are not supposed to open a fake company owned by your employee which later takes over the original company in a foreclosure setting.(to escape paying debts to bank) it is a major white collar crime and the penalties in all countries is very very severe.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

you are not supposed to open a fake company owned by your employee which later takes over the original company in a foreclosure setting.(to escape paying debts to bank) it is a major white collar crime and the penalties in all countries is very very severe.

Tnx  Pj.Now I am damn sure Armaan and jassi do belong to each other!!!!!!!!!!!How can you ppl even wish a saint like Purab for Jassi????????Wink He should immediately pack his bags and leave.

you ppl are really mean.Purab is such a saint and you all are crying because he won't get a fraud like Jassi????? I think i'll send him an annonymous letter to expediate his exitEmbarrassed.

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by yashika

agree with ides, mani, smile...purab DID not read jassi's diary. As ides says, it was divine intervention that he accidently got to read the page on which jassi had written that she loved Armaan.

After having seen that page he closes the diary.  he is shown contemplating whether to read ihe diary or not in the car when he is waiting for arundhati to come so that he cld return the it to her. he is shown saying to himself 'jassi if i read yr diary, i will get to know everything abt u' . but then he doesn't and gives the diary to Arundhati.

DIVINE INTERVENTION? MY FOOT!

he cud have closed the diary after 'divine intervention'. but why would he. he continued to read it turning pages after pages. i wonder which god was 'forcing' him to do so?

started emulating Armaan Suri, have you? Instead of harping about something that did not happen why don't u go and chk out the old episodes and u will know what most people are talking abt here. Your denying the reality will NOT change it, will it !

Also, it is amazing that you are hung up on purab's so called 'diary reading' while u have no qualms about justifying Armaan Suri's despicable behaviour. the guy has absolutely no principles, no values, and no SCRUPLES but that seems to be OK with u. talk about DOUBLE STANDARDS !

From where did "Armaan" came here? Shreya was just criticizing Purab...Confused

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 5:21am | IP Logged

lolz manimauLOL....that was funny!!!And yes purab has full right to know about Kohinoor,if jassi goes into jail at least he will be able to bail her out!!

both of them are keepin something from each other so it evens out.And what jassi is hiding is more disastrous

Edited by crazyaboutpurab - 22 October 2004 at 5:22am

Go to top