Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Diary reading by Purab (Page 6)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

agree with ides, mani, smile...purab DID not read jassi's diary. As ides says, it was divine intervention that he accidently got to read the page on which jassi had written that she loved Armaan.

After having seen that page he closes the diary.  he is shown contemplating whether to read ihe diary or not in the car when he is waiting for arundhati to come so that he cld return the it to her. he is shown saying to himself 'jassi if i read yr diary, i will get to know everything abt u' . but then he doesn't and gives the diary to Arundhati.

DIVINE INTERVENTION? MY FOOT!

he cud have closed the diary after 'divine intervention'. but why would he. he continued to read it turning pages after pages. i wonder which god was 'forcing' him to do so?

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Kshreya your too funnyLOLLOL

I agree with you.  Purab flicked through the pages like a maniac when the dairy blew open...was god forcing him to do that too?

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 4:49am | IP Logged

He just went through the pages where jassi had written she loves armaan and please refresh your memories armaan fan- Purab did say that he did not want to read jassi's diary because he wanted to know her by coming close to her. If he wanted or if he was armaan, he would have probably read every page. Purab is a nice decent human being and he behaved like one- please he is not god. He never says that he is perfect and that he has got no flaws.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Yes but now Purab is keeping it from Jassi that he read her diary - isnt that wrong?  Purab has often said "I never lie".  Isnt witholding this info from Jass a kind of lie? 
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by yashika

agree with ides, mani, smile...purab DID not read jassi's diary. As ides says, it was divine intervention that he accidently got to read the page on which jassi had written that she loved Armaan.

After having seen that page he closes the diary.  he is shown contemplating whether to read ihe diary or not in the car when he is waiting for arundhati to come so that he cld return the it to her. he is shown saying to himself 'jassi if i read yr diary, i will get to know everything abt u' . but then he doesn't and gives the diary to Arundhati.

DIVINE INTERVENTION? MY FOOT!

he cud have closed the diary after 'divine intervention'. but why would he. he continued to read it turning pages after pages. i wonder which god was 'forcing' him to do so?

started emulating Armaan Suri, have you? Instead of harping about something that did not happen why don't u go and chk out the old episodes and u will know what most people are talking abt here. Your denying the reality will NOT change it, will it !

Also, it is amazing that you are hung up on purab's so called 'diary reading' while u have no qualms about justifying Armaan Suri's despicable behaviour. the guy has absolutely no principles, no values, and no SCRUPLES but that seems to be OK with u. talk about DOUBLE STANDARDS !

Edited by yashika - 21 October 2004 at 7:27am
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Yes but now Purab is keeping it from Jassi that he read her diary - isnt that wrong?  Purab has often said "I never lie".  Isnt witholding this info from Jass a kind of lie? 

u have a point there surnita....but what Jassi(who is a stickler for honesty) is withholding fom him comprises a lie too.....what Armaan is doing to jassi is a breach of good faith too.....

going into marriage without letting Jassi know that he flicked through her diary (which mind u I'd still say was not intentional) will not have as dire a concequence on their lives as would the Kohinoor secret......

Now put all this in persepctive and tell me which is worst?
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Well said ides... Clap
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:37am | IP Logged

One point here: Diary is about Jassi & her personal life and  that's Purab's buisness too.Hence withholding it from her,it's wrong.Purab is going into the marriage knowing fully well that she loves someone else.I think he says something like 'ek din Armaan ki jagah mera naam hoga'.He is vain enough to think he can make Jassi love him.That's not done.You can hope someone will love you but you can't make that person love you.

Kohinoor,on the other hand concerns Jassi's professional life and has got nothing to do with Purab.Where and how and why Kohinoor happened is nobody's buisness other than the ones who are running it.So she doesn't need to tell Purab about Kohinoor.She can if she wants to but she doen't have to.

Go to top