India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Diary reading by Purab (Page 5)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
If u remember, Purab was fighting with himself abt whether or not he should read jassi's diary and never got to make the decision......

what was at work with Purab reading the diary was what u can call Devine Interference....Wink....all of a sudden a strong gale opened the page to where Jassi had penned her feelings abt Armaan.....

now I know Purab is at fault that he didnt close his eyes to stop himself from reading that but hey he is only humanWink....and frankly if Jassi can forgive armaan, she can (damn well) forgive Purab too...........

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

agree with ides, mani, smile...purab DID not read jassi's diary. As ides says, it was divine intervention that he accidently got to read the page on which jassi had written that she loved Armaan.

After having seen that page he closes the diary.  he is shown contemplating whether to read ihe diary or not in the car when he is waiting for arundhati to come so that he cld return the it to her. he is shown saying to himself 'jassi if i read yr diary, i will get to know everything abt u' . but then he doesn't and gives the diary to Arundhati.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by Minnie

Oh but the whole perspective in BLF was to show Armaando in  a bad light like it is for Armaan  in Jassi.There is always a bit more romance if a princess can change a frog into a prince or a beast into a handsome hunk!!!!!!!!HeartHeartHeart

Armaan is already on the way of mending waysHeart.

That is not the reason for my post on this topic minnie. Its just that Armaan fan's are Bent on castigating Purab as bad man for he happened to read the dairy. But the same people(all the Armaan fans) are fan of Armaando. But they dont bet an eye as to why he read's her dairy without her permission after stealing it from her purse.

There people dont have anything to comment right??

Jammy.

hi jammy, u r wrong. not all of armaan's fan are armaando's fan. i didn't even know that jassi is a copy of another show. and i never seen the BLF before or now. so u can't judge everyone.

Got it?

Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think armaan read jassi's diary a long while back when he found on the floor of gulmohar. armaan then intentionally started reading it, which is how he found out that jassi loved him.

i do agree that reading someone's diary is wrong, but purab only flicked through the pages that and read "i love armaan sir", while armaan i think read parts of the diary.

Edited by Samona - 20 October 2004 at 7:17pm
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
samona, Armaan did find her diary, but my understanding was that he only read a few poems (not the parts where she said she loved him), so he has no clue that she loves him.  Am i right about this??????????? Does anyone remember??
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

i think that was jassi's dream. i don't remember. Confused

Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

i seriously dont remember purab reading jassi dairy....

Smile

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by From Betty La fea

Armando decides to go to Betty's office to search for the picture the cuartel was talking about in which Michele and Betty are in a tight embrace. Hearing voices of the cuartel in his head, he closes the doors behind him and walks to the back where Betty left her purse. He picks up the purse and quickly turns his back to the window embracing the purse. Then he fishes for the picture while keeping a careful watch for anyone that might see him. When he finds the photo, he stares at it sullenly then, with a gasp, returns it to the purse. That is when he notices Betty's diary. After he removes the  diary, he puts the purse back. Then he opens the diary (upside down), turns it over and begins to read:

What say you??Tongue

Jammy.

i dont think armando's diary reading should be compared to purab's. purab is an interloper. the diary is about armaan and jassi here and armando and betty in blf. as far as i remember armando doesnt let mario read betty's diary as he thinks its a sacriledge.

purab had no right to read jassi's diary. thats why the armaans in every page served him right. atleast if he hadnt read her diary he wud have had delusions.

Go to top