India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Diary reading by Purab (Page 3)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Oh but the whole perspective in BLF was to show Armaando in  a bad light like it is for Armaan  in Jassi.There is always a bit more romance if a princess can change a frog into a prince or a beast into a handsome hunk!!!!!!!!HeartHeartHeart

Armaan is already on the way of mending waysHeart.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:51am | IP Logged
We are talking about JJKN her not BLF!
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

He did look through some pages.  Dont care about what Armando does - I have never seen BLF!

Aah Ok then you count your self out of this catch 22 situation. But Radha just love's Armaando as she once confessed Tongue.

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Oh but the whole perspective in BLF was to show Armaando in  a bad light like it is for Armaan  in Jassi.There is always a bit more romance if a princess can change a frog into a prince or a beast into a handsome hunk!!!!!!!!HeartHeartHeart

Armaan is already on the way of mending waysHeart.

That is not the reason for my post on this topic minnie. Its just that Armaan fan's are Bent on castigating Purab as bad man for he happened to read the dairy. But the same people(all the Armaan fans) are fan of Armaando. But they dont bet an eye as to why he read's her dairy without her permission after stealing it from her purse.

There people dont have anything to comment right??

Jammy.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:04am | IP Logged
The reason is Purab thinks he is an angel and everything he does is justifiable but Armando was bad and would admit to being so.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Did he do that really?????? Bad manners Mr Armaando.If you did that with me,I would really really really be very mad at you and it would take you at a bunch of roses,a dozen of sorry cards,a fabulous dinner & repeatation of the line "I love you & cannot live without you" every five minutes if I was Betty......

There Jammy,see how angry you can be at someone for reading your personal diary????? That should give you some consolationWink.   

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Did he do that really?????? Bad manners Mr Armaando.If you did that with me,I would really really really be very mad at you and it would take you at a bunch of roses,a dozen of sorry cards,a fabulous dinner & repeatation of the line "I love you & cannot live without you" every five minutes if I was Betty......

There Jammy,see how angry you can be at someone for reading your personal diary????? That should give you some consolationWink.   

Beware the same can be true with Purab and Jassi. Wink

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

The reason is Purab thinks he is an angel and everything he does is justifiable but Armando was bad and would admit to being so.

Purab never thought that!!! We never hear purab say or think that he is angel. It is his Fan's thought's about him certainly not his own. Its just that he know what are his short coming's and is mature enough to have control over then. Yes Characterwise he IS very diffrent from Armaan.

Now he cant help it if is he Good, Angel like (Dont tell me there arent men like him, There are!! maybe not as rich as him. But yes as good as him) and Lovely little Armaan is Not Angel like?

Jammy.

Go to top