Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
         I'm at a fix.Please tell me how is Kohinoor illegal.This is strictly out of curiosity ( I missed the episodes).
pj04 thumbnail

you are not supposed to open a fake company owned by your employee which later takes over the original company in a foreclosure setting.(to escape paying debts to bank) it is a major white collar crime and the penalties in all countries is very very severe.

Minnie thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

you are not supposed to open a fake company owned by your employee which later takes over the original company in a foreclosure setting.(to escape paying debts to bank) it is a major white collar crime and the penalties in all countries is very very severe.

Tnx  Pj.Now I am damn sure Armaan and jassi do belong to each other!!!!!!!!!!!How can you ppl even wish a saint like Purab for Jassi????????πŸ˜‰ He should immediately pack his bags and leave.

you ppl are really mean.Purab is such a saint and you all are crying because he won't get a fraud like Jassi????? I think i'll send him an annonymous letter to expediate his exit😳.

radha_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yashika

started emulating Armaan Suri, have you? Instead of harping about something that did not happen why don't u go and chk out the old episodes and u will know what most people are talking abt here. Your denying the reality will NOT change it, will it !

Also, it is amazing that you are hung up on purab's so called 'diary reading' while u have no qualms about justifying Armaan Suri's despicable behaviour. the guy has absolutely no principles, no values, and no SCRUPLES but that seems to be OK with u. talk about DOUBLE STANDARDS !

From where did "Armaan" came here? Shreya was just criticizing Purab...πŸ˜•

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lolz manimauπŸ˜†....that was funny!!!And yes purab has full right to know about Kohinoor,if jassi goes into jail at least he will be able to bail her out!!

both of them are keepin something from each other so it evens out.And what jassi is hiding is more disastrous

Edited by crazyaboutpurab - 19 years ago
pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

Tnx  Pj.Now I am damn sure Armaan and jassi do belong to each other!!!!!!!!!!!How can you ppl even wish a saint like Purab for Jassi????????πŸ˜‰ He should immediately pack his bags and leave.

you ppl are really mean.Purab is such a saint and you all are crying because he won't get a fraud like Jassi????? I think i'll send him an annonymous letter to expediate his exit😳.

what can i say....he is the only one in the serial who can bail her out, armaan to jassi ke sath jail jayega so will billu and nandu (accomplices to jassi), aryan khushi manayega, mallika aansoo bahaegi , puru to sirf armaan ki bail karega to jassi ka kya hoga.

Purab is such a saint and you all are crying because he won't get a fraud like Jassi?????

actually might have agreed with you and accepted a redeemed armaan and jassi together if   jassi had not agreed to marry (no pressure was put on her) and engagement scenerio was not there.purab is as much stuck with jassi(fraud or not) as jassi is with purab....commitment works both ways

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
πŸ˜† What torture it must be to be a Purab fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pj04 thumbnail
no more than being an armaan fan πŸ˜‰
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hey gals.... I am really amazed to see what thought is going into all this.. Alas.. if only the writers of JJKN were to see this.... I am sure they would definitely make a better story... Also, I am immensely pleased to see Armaan & Purab's view points being discussed  without things getting headted up... hats off to you all...πŸ‘

thanks a lot.. I am really glad I am on this forum.. Keep arguing.. πŸ˜‰

SANDY thumbnail
I think Jassi needs to tell about Kohinoor to Purab. I don't think purab needs to say anything about the diary to Jassi. Don't they usually say that if there are somethings kept quiet and does not hurt anyone then don't say a word about it. So even if Purab read the diary it didn't hurt anyone but if Jassi doesn't tell him about kohinoor and she gets in trouble with the law then she will hurt a lot of people. So she should tell that to Purab.