Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: yashika

agree with ides, mani, smile...purab DID not read jassi's diary. As ides says, it was divine intervention that he accidently got to read the page on which jassi had written that she loved Armaan.

After having seen that page he closes the diary.  he is shown contemplating whether to read ihe diary or not in the car when he is waiting for arundhati to come so that he cld return the it to her. he is shown saying to himself 'jassi if i read yr diary, i will get to know everything abt u' . but then he doesn't and gives the diary to Arundhati.

DIVINE INTERVENTION? MY FOOT!

he cud have closed the diary after 'divine intervention'. but why would he. he continued to read it turning pages after pages. i wonder which god was 'forcing' him to do so?

surnita thumbnail

Kshreya your too funny😆😆

I agree with you.  Purab flicked through the pages like a maniac when the dairy blew open...was god forcing him to do that too?

pmahesh thumbnail

He just went through the pages where jassi had written she loves armaan and please refresh your memories armaan fan- Purab did say that he did not want to read jassi's diary because he wanted to know her by coming close to her. If he wanted or if he was armaan, he would have probably read every page. Purab is a nice decent human being and he behaved like one- please he is not god. He never says that he is perfect and that he has got no flaws.

surnita thumbnail
Yes but now Purab is keeping it from Jassi that he read her diary - isnt that wrong?  Purab has often said "I never lie".  Isnt witholding this info from Jass a kind of lie? 
yashika thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

DIVINE INTERVENTION? MY FOOT!

he cud have closed the diary after 'divine intervention'. but why would he. he continued to read it turning pages after pages. i wonder which god was 'forcing' him to do so?

started emulating Armaan Suri, have you? Instead of harping about something that did not happen why don't u go and chk out the old episodes and u will know what most people are talking abt here. Your denying the reality will NOT change it, will it !

Also, it is amazing that you are hung up on purab's so called 'diary reading' while u have no qualms about justifying Armaan Suri's despicable behaviour. the guy has absolutely no principles, no values, and no SCRUPLES but that seems to be OK with u. talk about DOUBLE STANDARDS !

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

Yes but now Purab is keeping it from Jassi that he read her diary - isnt that wrong?  Purab has often said "I never lie".  Isnt witholding this info from Jass a kind of lie? 

u have a point there surnita....but what Jassi(who is a stickler for honesty) is withholding fom him comprises a lie too.....what Armaan is doing to jassi is a breach of good faith too.....

going into marriage without letting Jassi know that he flicked through her diary (which mind u I'd still say was not intentional) will not have as dire a concequence on their lives as would the Kohinoor secret......

Now put all this in persepctive and tell me which is worst?
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

One point here: Diary is about Jassi & her personal life and  that's Purab's buisness too.Hence withholding it from her,it's wrong.Purab is going into the marriage knowing fully well that she loves someone else.I think he says something like 'ek din Armaan ki jagah mera naam hoga'.He is vain enough to think he can make Jassi love him.That's not done.You can hope someone will love you but you can't make that person love you.

Kohinoor,on the other hand concerns Jassi's professional life and has got nothing to do with Purab.Where and how and why Kohinoor happened is nobody's buisness other than the ones who are running it.So she doesn't need to tell Purab about Kohinoor.She can if she wants to but she doen't have to.

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well.... The whole Kohinoor thing is illegal..... So it is to do with the personal thing.... Purab is marrying Jassi, thinking she is a clean, nice hearted girl.... But there she has done some bad, illegal thing.....

So IT IS to do with her personal life... If she has to go jail for the Kohinoor matters... I am sure police will put the whole Jassi in jail and not the professional Jassi in jail and leave the personal Jassi free...!!! 😉

pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

I think he says something like 'ek din Armaan ki jagah mera naam hoga'..

just checked that episode...he never says that....he thinks that why is armaan's name here(purab thought jassi loved him) and then he is shocked...later he reconciles  the fact that armaan gets a leeaway with jassi bcoz of jassi's feelings, but he is sure that armaan is using jassi.

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: manimau

If she has to go jail for the Kohinoor matters... I am sure police will put the whole Jassi in jail and not the professional Jassi in jail and leave the personal Jassi free...!!! 😉

😆😆😆u crack me up😆😆😆
but very right.....not to mention how it will effect 3T's and Purab's credibility too.....