Posted: 19 years ago
The reason is Purab thinks he is an angel and everything he does is justifiable but Armando was bad and would admit to being so.

Did he do that really?????? Bad manners Mr Armaando.If you did that with me,I would really really really be very mad at you and it would take you at a bunch of roses,a dozen of sorry cards,a fabulous dinner & repeatation of the line "I love you & cannot live without you" every five minutes if I was Betty......

There Jammy,see how angry you can be at someone for reading your personal diary????? That should give you some consolation😉.   

Originally posted by Minnie

Did he do that really?????? Bad manners Mr Armaando.If you did that with me,I would really really really be very mad at you and it would take you at a bunch of roses,a dozen of sorry cards,a fabulous dinner & repeatation of the line "I love you & cannot live without you" every five minutes if I was Betty......

There Jammy,see how angry you can be at someone for reading your personal diary????? That should give you some consolation😉.   

Beware the same can be true with Purab and Jassi. 😉

Jammy.

Originally posted by surnita

The reason is Purab thinks he is an angel and everything he does is justifiable but Armando was bad and would admit to being so.

Purab never thought that!!! We never hear purab say or think that he is angel. It is his Fan's thought's about him certainly not his own. Its just that he know what are his short coming's and is mature enough to have control over then. Yes Characterwise he IS very diffrent from Armaan.

Now he cant help it if is he Good, Angel like (Dont tell me there arent men like him, There are!! maybe not as rich as him. But yes as good as him) and Lovely little Armaan is Not Angel like?

Jammy.

But you see,we are talking of Betty and Armando,NOT Betty and Michael = Purab and Jassi😉.

If you don't love someone,roses,wining & dining don't really work nor does I love you said over 1000 times can make you love the person in return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Originally posted by Minnie

But you see,we are talking of Betty and Armando,NOT Betty and Michael = Purab and Jassi😉.

If you don't love someone,roses,wining & dining don't really work nor does I love you said over 1000 times can make you love the person in return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aah well the stituation is diffrent how about the would be husband. But alas if there is no love for husband then the marriage is a waste.

SO ??I guess that decision will be taken tonight!!

Jammy.

If the sitation is different then the question isn't valid too.

I agree.Without love,marriage is a waste.However,Jassi is going ahead with the sagaai & yet is keeping up with her typical 'Armaaaaaaaan sir ssssssssssss' looks.So the issue is not going to be settled so easily😕 

Originally posted by jammy

Aah Ok then you count your self out of this catch 22 situation. But Radha just love's Armaando as she once confessed 😛.

Jammy.

I LOVE ARMANDO... confessing once again. 😃... and armando did a lot of things worse than reading her diary but i still love armando. Armando was close enough for reading betty's diary and IT WAS expected from a "jerk" like armando, wasnt it? But Purab? He is supposed to be an ideal man, no?

PS: I am going to defend armando till the last....😳😳

Edited by radha_18 - 19 years ago
Originally posted by jammy

Nope.

What Smile said was true!!

He didnt intentionally read the dairy. Also If you hate Purab for Reading the dairy. Then you should hate Armaando for Reading the dairy in Betty La Fea!!!

What say Radha and Surnita😉.

Jammy.

Hey, jammy pls check out the old vids. PURAB WAS FLICKING THROUGH JASSI'S DIARY!!!!! And about armando... why should i hate him for reading betty's diary?He did a lot of things worse than reading her diary....

And jammy, betty was very mad at armando for reading her diary... VERY MAD. But afterwards she forgives him because she LOVED  him from the bottom of his heart.