TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
I think Purab must tell Jassi taht he's read her diary. I wonder what her reaction will be to that! Personally I would have been very pissed off with anyone who reads my diary. Btw Jassi doesnt even let her mother, grandma and bebe read the diary.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
   Jassi doesn't know Purab has read her diary? oww,that is bad mannersπŸ˜• Mr Mehra!!!!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Not yet! I remember when Jassi had gone to his place to apologize and falls asleep. He sees the cards she has got. Later she asks him whether he has read them and he says he wont read them without her permission. what abt her diary then?
Minnie thumbnail
 He lied!!!!!!! Cracks in Mr Nice?????? Wonder what else he has lied about??????😳
TheRager thumbnail
Is he as perfect as he appears to be? Or is it a facade?
Minnie thumbnail
 I have always had the feeling that he is true good to be true.πŸ˜•
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah, reading ones dairy without permission is one thing and keeping it a secret is another. so purab had made 2 mistake by doing one action. imagine how many mistakes he would make by taking 10 action. he's is not as nice as he appears. Not good Mr. Mehra
radha_18 thumbnail
I would have surely hit the person with my diary if he read it! i would be too annoyed and irritated... my diary is sacred to me.
Minnie thumbnail
    I don't even like anyone reading my letters,not even my husband ( & he respects it,that is at least he lets me read it firsr!!!!!!!).Personal diary is OUT OF QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑
pmahesh thumbnail
Yes it was certainly bad manners. But just imagine that you loved someone and that person was in some sort of trouble, you wanted to help him /her. Would you not be tempted to read and find out the person's troubles? It was only by chance that he found out about armaan, his reasons were to sort jassi's problems. And as far as I remember, he decided not to read beyond some pages.