Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

confused abt. Aman Verma/Shakti Kapoor (Page 2)

SeemaRavi Newbie
SeemaRavi
SeemaRavi

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

THANKS EVERYONE SO MUCH FOR THE REPLIES! but i must say that is SO SO SAD!! i never knew that and am disgusted:(

~Seema

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
it is pretty disgusting yaar! i used to infact liek aman verma bt i guess most people are teh same sick brained Censored
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:15am | IP Logged

yeah Culture even I find it hard to believe about Aman Verma and still feel that he has been framed for his popularity in Indian Idols. Thats my guess. And as Salman and Farah said he is an eligible bachelor , what he does in his private life is noone's business. And what films can he offer ....when he is hardly in a position to do so.......yuck......But now I really have got doubts about this guy.....Dead but there are some dames too who are game for such things to make it to the top but offcourse they may have their own reasons for doing so.

But yes vultures are there in every nook and corner and in every profession its the same no doubt about it. Angry How do they not think about their own family and the women in their family like their Mom, Sis, wife before doing dirty things....sick really...

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 1:33am | IP Logged

OMG, cannot believe Shakti Kapoor was actually involved in something of this nature, him coming from such a prominent family and all.

But, sounds true, because most of these rich men try to take advantage of struggling womanAngry.

Hey Mr Shakti Kapoor, you are so old and so fat, which actress in their right minds would want you, sick O

Go to top