India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

confused abt. Aman Verma/Shakti Kapoor

SeemaRavi Newbie
SeemaRavi
SeemaRavi

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged

ia m a new member and do not know what scheme u r talking about that someone is supporting about aman varma and shakti kapoor. can someone pls post details. THANKS SO MUCH!!

~'Seema

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged
there was a ceratain expose on both of them....a certain video showed them trying to take advantage of newcomer in the industry.(casting counch issue). they said that they were framed.
SeemaRavi Newbie
SeemaRavi
SeemaRavi

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged

i may be stupid, but i still have no idea what u r talking about:(:(:(Dead

i feel like  a dork, but can somebody PLEASE give me details about shakti kapoor and Aman Verma...and what is casting conch??? i am so so so confused and so is my cousin who has been watching TD for many months.....PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US!!!!Smile

THANKS SO MUCH!

~~Seema

Arushi Senior Member
Arushi
Arushi

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Hi SeemaRavi

There is a channel INDIA TV, which carried a sting operation.They had put secret cameras & one girl ( posing to be newcomer: RUCHI) was sent to Shakti kappor & aman verma. They had talks with thsi girl on phone seekignappointment ,plcae etc. all thsi was secretly recorded.

The video showed that both of them lured Ruchi & asked favours , to be with them and then only they can give her work( to act) . They used very bad words & asked her to come to their bedroom.. etc.

After they were exposed , both of them denied all this.. and aman verma called a press conference & had salman, Govinda speak in his favour...

rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SeemaRavi

i may be stupid, but i still have no idea what u r talking about:(:(:(Dead

i feel like  a dork, but can somebody PLEASE give me details about shakti kapoor and Aman Verma...and what is casting conch??? i am so so so confused and so is my cousin who has been watching TD for many months.....PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US!!!!Smile

THANKS SO MUCH!

~~Seema

Aman Verma and Shakti Kapoor, in separate incidents, were caught in a sting operation on videotape asking (or hinting) a girl who wanted to make it into the industry for sexual favors. In other words, expecting her to sleep w/ them and they'll recommend her for a movie or tv show. It came on TV for many days. If you wanna see the video clips reply or PM me and I'll try to send them or send the link or something.

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

uugghh thats sickk!!!! Yuckkkkkkk Dead loll

omg isn't shakti kappor that really old guy guys karishma kappors uncle or something !!!!!!

thanks for the info gys!!!!

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
 well on a different note...asking for sexual favours in return for recommendation is not something new. most actors and actoresses are rumoured to have submitted to it(there are no proofs but it is a common knowledge thing) much like the alleged ties between underworld and bollywood. i can understand the lechery of producers/directors/actors in asking for it but some blame should also be placed on the people who submit to it for a fast lane to success(after all they are not being raped but being offered a deal....if the exchange makes you sick , refuse and walk out but if you stay and submit , then crying foul later is pointless)
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

it exists everywhere.. if you are alone, a single woman .. then it is worse!! and these worms know and have no shame.. . and try to take advantage.. being single female in a foreign country, when some sickos comes to know that you are alone and more than that.. live alone in your apartment... these people think they got the jackpot.. 

yaar.. these people have no character..

~memsaab

Go to top