Poor Kshitij I feel bad for him

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Ok what the hell is up with this I mean how cold hearted can Ekta be to Kshitij first she makes him break the engagement makes him have cancer lose his love to that stupid idiot Garv then take his child away from him and Kumud and now watch I saw the promos for Kumud and Kshitij's marriage she has a haar you know the flower thing but they don't show who's she putting it on my guess is that it's Garv but I really want kshitij and Kumud to be married but no watch mean Ekta get Kumud and Garv married because I know how she is c'mon Ekta get Kumud and Kshitij married he's done so much for her and Garv hasn't done anything except married her because he felt sorry for her....... yeah and Kali was right to Garv that he loves someone who's away from him and doesn't care about the person that he's with just like when Kali was with him when they were married he thought about Kumud and then when he was Kumud he thought about Kali like Garv straighten yourself just get out of Kumud's life the only man in her life is Kshitij so bye!!!Edited by NYCgirl - 18 years ago
I AGREE WIHT U TOTALLY,,,,BUT U R RITE WE ALL KNOW HOW IT WILL END, SHE WILL MARRY GARV...NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY TO ACCEPT GARV AND KUMUD I CANT I REALLY LIKE KSHITIJ..AND KUMUD DUMB CHARACTER DOES NOT DO THAT..LETS WAITH AND WATCH

Moderator's Message: Do not use all caps in your message Edited by sai14 - 18 years ago
thanx for agreeing wit me I'd love to see kumud and Kshitij marrried if she rejects him I think he's gonna go crazy cuz I think he's manly but sensitive on the inside........
man i totally agree! i wonder watz gonna happen cuz this lady haz stuff cookin in her head before hand 2 mess up the showz n 2 drag them longer n longer! just wonderin how long has kkusum been cumin on for? 4 or 5 yearz thatz for sho! how much longer can this crap of herz get gosh it pisses the hell outta me!😑😑

😑i agree with you all! but if they show kumud think and love garv in the time of wedding preparation of kumus and kshitji why they show us the senes of kshitji and kumud love??? it was better not show us kumud and kshitji love again because they break our heart and e specially kshitji bhai. it was better for ekta to sho direct the wedding of kumud and garv reunit. then to play with our brain!! what the hell of this!! if ekta decide for kumud and kshitji to get marry why they make garv interfere their love??? if there is something like that why they make kshitji to propose again to kumud !! this is pain.

kumud is stupid character if i were kumud i'm sure i will stop as nausheen and tashu and vidhi. her character is crossed the limit😑 she surealy know that garav love kali from the first site even though there is misunderstanding and right now kumud know very much that kali still love garv why she want to come back with garv???????? *** i'm so tired of this LOVE TRIANGLE (LOVE CIRCLE).

😑THIS IS FOR EKTA AND HER TEAM!!

BYE😑

Edited my moderator for content Edited by sai14 - 18 years ago

😑                          😑

😑               😑

😑     😑

😑                😑

😑                              😑umud         i h8 u😑

Edited by samie - 18 years ago

Hey guys... ummm im new to this forum but ive been watching kkusum forquite along time so i know whats going on😊...and i totally agree i feel sooooo bad for ksitij hes the one who has to go through everything hes the one who looses everything...😭😭

Hey guys...ummm im new to this forum but ive been watching kkusum for quite a long time sooo i no wats going onπŸ˜›...and i totally agreee i feel sooo bad for khsitij hes the one who has to go through everything and resist all the pain....😭

anyways have a good day.....πŸ˜ƒ