India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

juhi parmar,s interview

taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged

hey guyz i read JUHI PARMAR,s interview in a magazine when she came 2 pakistan.

n i would like 2 share it with u all.hope that u all will like it.Tongue

Every1 in pakistan was astonish 2 c juhi parmar in karachi who was traveling on the karachi roadsLOL

n was doing shopping there.

she came 2 pakistan with her mom shela parmar n with her sister.

she was shooting there 4 a serial named "tere ishq mein".in this serial juhi is playing a

muslim girl called hibah.

with juhi many pakistani actors including humanyu saeed r working in

the serial n divya dutta another indian actor is also working in the same serial.

so reporter of the magazine went 2 interview juhi parmar in huge builing,s 9th floor

while juhi was busy in shooting her scenes.Big smile

Q: how was ur 1st experience in working a pakistani serial?

well i would say that its gr8 working her. i,ll agree that still good script

is being written in pakistan. n writers r very good.which india lacks.

Q: dont u face any problem in speaking such a difficult urdu?

no, not at all. bcoz the script given 2 me is writen in roman language if it would b written in urdu

than i would not b able 2 read it 4 whole of my life. but now i enjoy speaking it.

Q: tell us that how u started acting?

i m a rajesthani girl. my uncle n aunty used 2 live in mumbai. i always wanted 2 stand on my feet.at

that time my age was only 17. i never knew anybody in showbiz. my father sent me 2 mumbai with

5000 rupees. and while going 2 studios again n again i spent my whole of the money.

i never wanted anybody,s help so i struggled a lot and at last i got success.

people used 2 say 2 my father that juhi is just wasting her time n ur money she,ll gain nothing.

my father always trusted me. n he knew that 1 day his daughter will b successful.

Q: u said that u had no relative in showbiz industry but the well known

director rakesh parmar is,nt ur uncle?

yes! he is . but i told u i never wanted anybody,s help. i wanted 2 do everything on my own.

Q: In start u did short characters(roles)?

well yes i did n still i ,ll do small n shorts roles bcoz i have faith in my abilities.i believe

in myself n i have confidence that i can prove my self in a 1min role.

i worked very hard so i got the title role of SHAHEEN n i got another serial CHOODIYAAN in

1999 i made pilot record of shaheen. in 2000 in regularly started working.

Q: Dont u feel tired of doing same kind of serious role with

crying ,worries n all that stuff?

yes i do feel tired.i m irritated of doing such kind of roles. now i want 2 do comedy. i cant relate

myself 2 kumkum.my real personality even dont resemble 2 kumkum.

but i dont believe on short cuts.as i have told u that i have no god father in this industry.

by the time i m making my space in the industry .

Q: How did u get kumkum?

as i said b4 i dont believe in short cuts .so at that time my shaheen serial was a big hit but i had faith

on my self so i gave audition 4 kumkum. abt 150 girls were there 4 audition n i got selected from those girls.

Q:DO U HAVE ANY IDEA B4 COMMING 2 PAKISTAN THAT U R

VERY MUCH FAMOUS HERE?

Yeah! i had a lil bit idea abt that but i never knew that i m so much popular in pakistan.

people here love me more than that in mumbai.

on the airport of karachi i met with a 4 years old boy who proposed me.so from this u can imagine that

how much people love me here.

Q: WHAT R UR BIG PROJECTS THAT U R WORKING IN ?

rite now i m only working in KUMKUM. which is going 2 end soon coz its story is endintg.

after that i,ll take 2 months off.i want some vacations bcoz i m tired of shooting day n night.so ,ll b

not shooting 4 those 2 months n i,ll go out of india 4 outing with my family.

Q: R U OPEN 2 FILMS?

Yeah. well i m not like those people u make lot of noise b4 doing anything .

meetings r going on .i m checking that how r the people ,n script.

so lets c wat happens.

Q: TELL US WAT R U DOING OTHER THAN ACTING?

i have done my masters in english. now i m taking higher education in computers.

Q: HOW WOULD U REMIND UR DAYS THAT U SPENT IN

PAKISTAN ?

I Liked pakistan a lot. karachi is just same like mumbai there is no difference b/w them. i never felt

strange here.well i have,nt seen many things here but i skipped some time from my production team 4

shopping. i liked the food of pakistan very much.

i have done lots of shopping from here i specially bought many shoes n etc from here.

well guyz this was the lovely interview of our fav juhi.

but i thing that i want 2 tell u that juhi told in this interview that kumkum is going off air

soon .mean in this year. if u remember the recent interview of hussain posted by zara29.

in that interview hussain said the same thing that kumkum is going 2 end later this year.

v thought that it was a prank but now its confirmed by this interview that kumkum is gonna

end. so its really a very bad newsCry. how our day gonna spend without watching kumkum.

so plz pray that it gets extention.

1 thing iwant 2 tell u that juhi gave this interview when she was in pakistan.

plz u all do comment abt all this that wat u guyz think?Confused

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged

hello taraus!!!

Thank you so much for spending time to write up this interview of Juhi!!!

I am also very sad to hear that Kumkum is goin 2 end...i don't know where i will b able 2 watch hussain or juhi anymore!!!

Cry

let's pray that it keeps on running!!! Embarrassed

Edited by jem1299 - 07 April 2005 at 4:27am
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:30am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
yeah its sad where will i c hussain then v dun even get KJSS here Cry
lets hope v mm.. kumkum gets extension
but know wht that ekta is ready with 2 more serials of hers no1 knows which channel will they be telecasted on lets just hope they dun ....
dun even want to say it
im very superstitious Embarrassed
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

hi friends,this is so saaaaaaaaadCry that kumkumgoing 2 end.hope this is not april fool

by the way i ve a doubt,in many interview juhi clearly said that c hates cooking& computers but here in the interview c said that c do a  higher computer course.how is this possibleConfused??

taurus pls reply.

Edited by khusi_* - 06 April 2005 at 12:04pm
reem Groupbie
reem
reem

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
in which magazine for this information
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
which magazine is it taurus plz reply
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

thanx for sharing!

I hav also read that interview in rhe magazine named **akhbar -e -jehan**.its in urdu language ,well its an old interview i.e. it was published in the starting of march & actually the interview was taken from juhi in the last days of december when she came to karachi

one thing i must tell u guys that most of the articles & news especially that of serials & movies in that magazine were wrong ,sometimes they publish such news that after reading them i use to say that the magazine editor or whoeva written that particular article has gonna mad.www.akhbar-e-jehan.comwww.akhbar-e-jehan.comLOLwww.akhbar-e-jehan.comwww.akhbar-e-jehan.comLOL

I don't know y they bring us such false news time & again ,now it has become their routine,no body complains against the magazine. ALSO i was going through the articles of indian serials 2   days b4 in the same magazine ,[its a weekly magazine],i shocked to read the article where it was written that kjss has not yet started and bag films r confused as on which day they should show kjss ,also it was written that hussain is very much excited for this show,and as it has not started yet so he[hussain] is only day dreaming,i became so furious after reading that article .......whoeva written this is such a fool.u may confirm this by reading the current edition of that magazine or visiting their site which is **www.akhbar-e-jehan.com

so don't worry guys the news that kk is going to be off air soon may be false but im 99% sure that this news is false.so be happy and don't worry.SmileSmile

Edited by zara29 - 06 April 2005 at 2:39pm
taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:49am | IP Logged

LOL zara is correct the magzine is akhbar_e- jehan.

Go to top