India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK and Vedant

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged

why does dk hate vedantConfused .. the reason why ved hates dk is pretty obvious ...but what is the reason for dks hatred... can anyone help??Smile

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Hi Sakina,

It is due to some misunderstanding. Vedant wanted to get marrieed to this Pori and after his mom Gargi did not give him permission to marry an actress, he approached to DK for his help to and asked him to convince Gargi to allow him to marry her. But as DK was had many affairs in the past and he met this girl Pori DK was not not aware of the fact that this was the girl Vedant was in love with. She was ambicious and after DK's wealth and presented herself as Neeta and asked him to marry her. Vedant caught them redhanded and misunderstood the whole situation and accused DK for betraying him. DK tried to explain bu Vedant was not ready to listen to him and moreover Pori also started blaming DK and made the situation worst for DK. After that Vedant started hating his brother DK.

I hope that I have managed to explain the reason of their hatred and it makes some sense.

luv,

maja

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged

I think DK does not hate Vedant.. but.. it was due to a misunderstanding that Vedant hates DK and DK thinks that Vedant may take same type of revenge by taking away Disha from him... he is insecure I think....

~memsaab

Nachos Senior Member
Nachos
Nachos

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged

I don't think DK really hates Vedant, he is just upset because Vedant didn't believe him in the whole Porineeta thing. He doesn't understand how Vedant could actually think so cheap about him, I mean that he would actually snatch his brothers love away..

Smile Nachos

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged

thanks for ur answers friendsBig smile 

but im still a bit confused do u remember the scene in which ved says to dk that this time he hasnt done anything so why should he go back to us Confused

what has he done ???Confused 

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Sakina, good question! Maybe Vedant did do something to try and take revenge... who knows? Guess we will just have to wait and see.... But it does seem like maybe he did do something.....

-DKaddict

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 5:19am | IP Logged

I think Dk is upset because Vedant did not believe him

He loved his brother and had his best interests at heart but Vedant never trusted himAngry

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Hi

There is something maybe vedant did something or just becuase he mistrusted his brother without listening to him, i think he was shattered but dcould have given DK a chance as he knew how much his bro loved him..well i guess he was seriously cheesed off.....

samyBig smile

Go to top