Debate Mansion

abortion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eijaz_anita4eva

eijaz_anita4eva

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
do u think its right 2 have an abortion?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "abortion" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RAJEEVforAAMNA

IF-Rockerz

RAJEEVforAAMNA

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
it depends on the circumstances but i think its not right to kill alife growing inside u .................coz if we look at the circumstances..............like sumtimes its the moment of passion where u just do it.........n become preg...but otheriwse tht the persons fault too..........but if its a rape n its not ur fault tha i think one can have abortion.........But it totally depends on the hallaaaaaaat , situaution Confused Tongue ..

Miss-kiss

Miss-kiss

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
i dont know i mean its not the babys fault ur pregnant and isnt it like killing someone

but if its from a rape or somthing u cant bear to live with the nishani for the rest of ur life, but still its not the babys fault Big smile

Sehar_Sheikh

IF-Rockerz

Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RAJEEVforAAMNA

it depends on the circumstances but i think its not right to kill alife growing inside u .................coz if we look at the circumstances..............like sumtimes its the moment of passion where u just do it.........n become preg...but otheriwse tht the persons fault too..........but if its a rape n its not ur fault tha i think one can have abortion.........But it totally depends on the hallaaaaaaat , situaution Confused Tongue ..

agreedClap

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged
This topic has been discussed several times . Every angle has been used . If you just type the word "abortion" in the search column. All the topics related to abortion will pop up . Feel free to choose.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top