Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I kinda got a jolt when I saw Siya dropping the vase. I thought, 'ab toh yeh gaye'

But there's more to this situation than Siya just being in the house than to take care of Jhanvi

I think this is Viraj's way of teaching Jhanvi to do things the way he wants, putting fear in her mind using someone she loves. He was enjoying watching Jhanvi put things away in the kitchen when Siya was cooking.

Viraj wouldn't hurt Siya because at the end of the day, he loves Jhanvi and he knows it would hurt her to see Siya hurt.

Also, I think Viraj understands boundaries. In his mind, he sees Jhanvi has his, so anyone who he thinks is a threat to the relationship is in danger [doctor/watchman/Hitler]
And he knows Siya wouldn't threaten his and Jhanvi's relationship.

I think Im finally starting to understand Viraj!Big smile

Yuks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirLuvStrk-001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I think Siya is safe" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Viraj Dobriyal is unpredictable...i cant even think of his next move LOL anyways lets see! can't wait for tomorrow's episode and our hot pyscho! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MirchiQueen

Boogleton.Schiz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

glittergal

Groupbie

glittergal

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry to break your fantasies but people are not things to be possessed!! Viraj is an abusive husband lets not glorify that please!!

Boogleton.Schiz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Yes I think siya is safe. But janvi is not! Viraj is evill

Shahrukhlover

Groupbie

Shahrukhlover

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I don't think he's evil, maybe a little crazy but not evil. I think Siya will be okay too. I mean he wouldn't be mean to her because then she's go back and tell her parents. The parents would take Jhanvi away from him. Then what will be do? 

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Siya is safe.. but I wonder what viraj is going to do nextOuch.. I feel soo bad for jhanvi. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.