Ruk Jaana Nahin

Has Indu or Prabal been shown yet?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I only started watching from middle of the week so dont know if any of the two leads have been shown or not!

So have they been shown or not this week?Confused

Edited by Mo710 - 23 December 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirchiQueenlizzie1765

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Has Indu or Prabal been shown yet?" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Well, Sanchi (the female lead) has been shown everyday this week, and as for Indu (the supposed male lead), I think he was shown in the December 20th (Tuesday) episode.

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asha004

Well, Sanchi (the female lead) has been shown everyday this week, and as for Indu (the supposed male lead), I think he was shown in the December 20th (Tuesday) episode.

Who is the male lead? Im so confused!!

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by Asha004

Who is the male lead? Im so confused!!

confusion ko door karo aur show dekhna shuru karo.LOL

we all are confused, but there's nothing we can do except watching the show!Big smile

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Wink saanchiEmbarrassed , indu & prabhal LOLLOLhave been shown but i think more focus is on saanchi of course and indu singh . i read in some article that guy prabhal is negative Confused

Piu.

Goldie

Piu.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

Wink saanchiEmbarrassed , indu & prabhal LOLLOLhave been shown but i think more focus is on saanchi of course and indu singh . i read in some article that guy prabhal is negative Confused
yes shayad aisa he hoga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.