Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I only say that because I feel that when the story moves more and more forward, he is the opposite of what Saanchi is and what she believes in. So i feel the opposites attract right. Wink But in my honest opinion, they could have picked better leads opposites Saanchi be it Prabhal or Indu!

And people saying she tied the rakhi on indu's hand in a promo, he isnt her real brother she only did that to give him an answer for the way he was speaking to her!Smile

Yet, I know this isnt a love story but about Saanchi's journey through this male dominated society and looking after her family too. Yet the romantic side track adds a different flavour to the story thats all!

Steady opening week for the show!Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.MirchiQueentopfanPiu.Rams3697survi035canuck-umzkasturika_kashuNamzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I think Indu is the male lead!!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I think he is the male lead. I saw in some articles that Indu is the main lead of the show. But, I am pretty sure Indu and Prabal will both fall in love with her. There will be a clash between them. After watching the 21th episode, it was hinted that Indu was the lead because he said something about being senti over girl and stuff and plus he is focused a lot in the show unlike  like prabal.. It makes sense that he is the lead.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697kasturika_kashuNamzzcanuck-umz

khadija246

khadija246

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i also agree that he is the main lead...like Mo710 said she only tied the rakhi because of the way he was behaving with her...i mentioned in another post that when she ties the rakhi u can see at the end of the promo that Indu is mad about what she did...so it was basicaly a slap in the face for him..she would never make him her bro lol..but i think hes better than Prabal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697kasturika_kashuNamzzcanuck-umz

khadija246

khadija246

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

As mentioned before they also focus more on Indu and Sanchi and not as much on Prabal and Sanchi :)

Edited by khadija246 - 23 December 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697Namzzcanuck-umz

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Are yaar..

I am sure till now, that INDU is the lead, if anyone has to be! And I will be very happy. These two are 'north' and 'south' poles. It will be great to see the 'clash among the poles'! And and and... He is not her brother. Just because she tied a rakhi on his hand, and that too just to show him his place, he doesn't become her brother, specially when he doesn't want to!Wink 
So, chill guys, and watch the show. Big smile

After all, Ruk jana nahin! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija246Rams3697smile_sancanuck-umzkasturika_kashu

Arhi.Pusak

Goldie

Arhi.Pusak

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I dont think indu is the male lead as when promo was aired it was shown that sachi is tying rakhi in indu's hand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.anshu.

.anshu.

.anshu.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aki_spAki_sp

I dont think indu is the male lead as when promo was aired it was shown that sachi is tying rakhi in indu's hand.
yup i too think the same.lets see which prediction comes true

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
my fav tv actor is plaxing indu singh and i am happy he is the male lead :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697Namzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.