India-Forums

pratik

meranamkamal Groupbie
meranamkamal
meranamkamal

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

sorry guys ... u might think i am a complete loser... but i missed a whole week of piya ka ghar... the week when pratik dies.

...so can some one fill me in on as to how his death occured? I remember he was paralized but what was his actual cause of death?

-thanx

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:38am | IP Logged

he was poisoned by that pratap. They mix something in his drink and ask kaveri to feed him that to break his fast and he is paralysed after that...he keeps requesting kaveri to kill him because he is paralysed and does not will to live and I think kaveri ends his life then...

Here in US we are not yet there...

virkamsingh Groupbie
virkamsingh
virkamsingh

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:28am | IP Logged

yep that is compleatly true kaveri does kill him but not murder he asked for euthanasia and babu ji gave kaveri the go ahead. hope this helps you all.

oh and one more thing kaveri goes to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Oh God really..I think he was the only nice as well as intelligent character in piya ka ghar Cry but we in US haven't yet seen any of this stuff happening..we are way behind
meranamkamal Groupbie
meranamkamal
meranamkamal

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

aww that is sad. poor kaveri (she had no choice left). I truly symathize her.

~thanx for the information, u guys indeed are wonderful

Jyotishna Newbie
Jyotishna
Jyotishna

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
I don't think Pratik should have died, but if you really think about it, he really did not have much scenes, maybe the director was trying to save money so he just cut one character off. I feel sorry for Kaveri though Cry she really loves Pratik. The last scene that I saw of Kaveri was where her mum asks her to abort her baby and get married again because she is still young. Kaveri says that she can't do that.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top