Debate Mansion

is it o.k if......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eijaz_anita4eva

eijaz_anita4eva

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
is it right 4 a guy 2 marry more than once?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is it o.k if......" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zoya786uk

zoya786uk

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
no way if dat happened to me i wud kill him lolz he wud neva do dat to me though depends wat kinda guy ur wid ennit

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
what do you mean by "more than once"? Confused because, if it deals with a widower remarrying, then I think its fine.

But, I don't support bigamy or polygamy (having two or more spouses at the same time)

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Please explain what do you mean by "guys right to marry more than once" . Polygamy has been discussed before . I am not sure what exactly you'd like to discuss.

eijaz_anita4eva

eijaz_anita4eva

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
what i mean is some men want 2,
or goes ahead marrying a women for happiness even though they have already got a wife!
is it right 2 have more than one wife?

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
u mean polygamy rite?

here comes aparna di with her big stick LOL ..she will post the link 2 the polygamy thread from b4 and will close this 1LOL

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

u mean polygamy rite?

here comes aparna di with her big stick LOL ..she will post the link 2 the polygamy thread from b4 and will close this 1LOL

Yes you are damn right i would . But that big stick is to chase you.LOL

This topic has already been discussed and here's the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=171944& ; ;KW=polygamy

Edited by Aparna_BD - 10 April 2006 at 8:34pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.