Dan and Emma win Otto Award

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
Daniel Radcliffe has won the Silver Otto Award in the Best Male Actor category from the German Bravo magazine for 2004. He came in ahead of Orlando Bloom and behind Brad Pitt. Emma Watson also won the Bronze Otto Award in the Female Best Actress category behind Olsen Twins and Hilary Duff. Congratulations to Dan and Emma!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK_lassi thumbnail

Wow! Congrats to Dan and Emma!! They deserve it.............

thanks for the article misha! You keep me in touch with all such news.

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WOW THEY REALLY DESERVE IT.....
|iami5o4| thumbnail
Kuddos to that~! 👏
blughost91 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ok I don't think they deserve what they got....Emma should've gotten Best Actress. No one likes Hilary Duff or the Olsen twins! They can't act at all! Also how did Danny-boy beat my Orli? That's unheard of!
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Wow great news. Dan and emma look so good with each other. They rock and they desrve it. Even though I know Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise are great actors. dan is myu favourite so won't say anything against him.
kavita_b thumbnail
Well...they deserv it...but that dosn't mean that I mean that the other actors are not good at i, I just mean......or....forget it...hard 2 write down..😛😳
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

congo to dan and emma.... the deserve it both of them r such good actors even rupert and tom..... anyway thanks 4 the article misha... 😃