Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i like the  theme of the  role laxmi.

but cvs taking it too far.

she is forcing her father to put all money kept for her sisters marriage on plot.
what if the investment goes wrong.??
may be arjun may come in take her out trouble.

but is not it just stupid to take so much risk.that too when marriage is just round the corner.

how many share my views??

i have request for cvs-keep laxmis charecter as a optimist.but don't show her as stupid.

i believe dreaming is good.but ...

Edited by 100raj - 23 December 2011 at 11:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipsveera-luvMairaKhan1180shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "laxmi-optimist or stupid??" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I agree, one needs to make sure the investment is done properly, I don't think its a wise idea to put everything in the plot, Her sisters marriage needs priority also ..
CV's should keep her character Optimistic,

Magar I feel Arjun will come around to help , after all he is trying to understand this Laksmi character and her behavior about Life and her dreams

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veera-luvMairaKhan1180rajh

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I agree, one needs to make sure the investment is done properly, I don't think its a wise idea to put everything in the plot, Her sisters marriage needs priority also ..

Magar I feel Arjun will come around to help , after all he is trying to understand this Laksmi character and her behavior about Life and her dreams

oh.nice to see you here..i think we both met is balh and sbs and rmj  forum before.

welcome here.Tongue

Edited by 100raj - 23 December 2011 at 11:44am

veera-luvMairaKhan1180shanti05

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

100% correct.

to remain optimist is very good.but puting life long saving at risk is big no that to when you need that in next week only.

i like laxmi character.but not happy with this decision of her.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
yes nice to see you also, I loved the promos for this show , It was interestng, show is also nice liked even Aroona Irani she is a pinch of spice and sugar, some where Lakshi and dadi may go hand in hand  both are floating high...

I am watching other showa also on LifeOK,

Lakshmi is an interesting one will watch how it goes

veera-luvMairaKhan1180rajh

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

yes nice to see you also, I loved the promos for this show , It was interestng, show is also nice liked even Aroona Irani she is a pinch of spice and sugar, some where Lakshi and dadi may go hand in hand  both are floating high...

I am watching other showa also on LifeOK,

Lakshmi is an interesting one will watch how it goes

i am also liking concept of this show .and it looks like light hearted funny drama.i have hopes on this show.just seeing this one only on life ok as of now.
because at 10 and 11 i keep watching sbs -bahl-mkkpb.

but at 9.30 to 10 i am not liking any other shows.

i hope this will live up to my expectation.Tongue

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Too much on our plates.. to keep toggling around LOL

I like shows on LifeOK, its  quite pleasing 
Their main focus seems to be to show small town stories which have a lot of depth and simple reasoning..

I liked a couple of them , which seemed to have  concepts what  people want to trace back and see how happiness, sorrow or anxiety builds up between individuals and catering to small and big dimensions in society . Many values and orientations maybe old yet it needs to be revisited  from time to time so  refreshing may be the criteria of the channel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajh

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Too much on our plates.. to keep toggling around LOL

I like shows on LifeOK, its  quite pleasing 
Their main focus seems to be to show small town stories which have a lot of depth and simple reasoning..

I liked a couple of them , which seemed to have  concepts what  people want to trace back and see how happiness, sorrow or anxiety builds up between individuals and catering to small and big dimensions in society . Many values and orientations maybe old yet it needs to be revisited  from time to time so  refreshing may be the criteria of the channel

and one more plus point of life ok is -serial will  have short duration of 20 minutes.and run for 7 days a week  and no advt breaks..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.