Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Don't you think ? (Page 3)

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
nicely said mani Clap

I agree that maybe jassi doesn't really deserve purab, he is way to good for her. And you guys are right, the way jassi is behaving she doesn't even deserve armaan! Abb toh raab janay is larkeey ka kya hoga!

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

Originally posted by pj04

i don't know about armaan but mallika definately deserves armaan(i personally think she should have set her sights a little higher) after all the efforts on his behalf  and support she has given him

I don't agree pj..... I think for Mallika's loyalty and commitment.... She really deserves someone better I mean, who is loyal and commited....

And as far as Armaan and Purab goes.... I guess when Jassi will take off her glasses with Armaan's coating on it, she will be a good match for him.... And Armaan may be he deserves someone like Pari which is really comparable with his loyalty and commitment axis.....

agree with u! how about purab..im sure u agree he's better than armaan?LOL

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Purab should never have agreed to marry J in the first place.  She was in love with Armaan in August.  It is now October and she is marrying Purab.  Its so obvious she would still be getting over Armaan and is on the rebound.  Purab has no one to blame but himself.  I feel sorry for him Crybut he is a fool.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

I think for Mallika's loyalty and commitment.... She really deserves someone better I mean, who is loyal and commited....

And as far as Armaan and Purab goes.... I guess when Jassi will take off her glasses with Armaan's coating on it, she will be a good match for him.... And Armaan may be he deserves someone like Pari which is really comparable with his loyalty and commitment axis.....

Absoulutely perfect pairing- pari and armaan- they deserve each otherSmile

And mallika deserves someone better and we have jassi for purab (she needs to improve a little but possible)!

Edited by pmahesh - 21 October 2004 at 5:04am
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:52am | IP Logged
yeas,purab still has time...he should call off his engagement and set his sights a little higher.I am sure he would get someone better!!
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

yeas,purab still has time...he should call off his engagement and set his sights a little higher.I am sure he would get someone better!!

why does everyone keep saying that.....did Kanchi pay u gals by any chance to do soWink...wasie bhi aajkal ghaib hai....kaheen upper intezaar to naheen kar rahee ke kab Purab upper deykhe aur uske nazar Kanchi par pareWink

Go to top