antusang thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey guys...one question to you all...DON'T YOU THINK PURAB DESERVES A BETTER DEAL?????I mean just see the way he's being treated by jassi...agreed that we sometimes take our near and dear ones for granted...but where does Purab stand?
jassi wants him near her only when "she" wants...gets hypersensitive when he contradicts her....Its very clear that he is "NOT" on top of her priority list...I think Purab should just distance himself for the sake of his own self respect and dignity.
I think purab should call off this so called engagement and marry jassi "if and only if she proposes to him!!!!!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
incidently...in a manner of speaking...it was jassi who proposed
antusang thumbnail
yeah I know...but If Armaan starts to show some feelings for her...do you think she'll stand committed to marrying Purab??
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Considering the fact that she lectured Armaan on being committed to Mallika she will practice what she preaches. She will stick to Purab. Jassi is certainly loyal if not anything else.
pj04 thumbnail
actually, with her current attitude, i would say forget purab even armaan deserves a better deal😉
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pj04

actually, with her current attitude, i would say forget purab even armaan deserves a better deal😉

true pj04👏

TheRager thumbnail

agree!👏

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I can see you ppl r already softening for Armaan.T & D will have to be given credit.Armaan ko sudharne ke bajaye Jassi ko bigad ke anjaam haasil kar liya😉

TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

I can see you ppl r already softening for Armaan.T & D will have to be given credit.Armaan ko sudharne ke bajaye Jassi ko bigad ke anjaam haasil kar liya😉

LOL! true! taming of the shrew and only Armaan can tame her!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
           Well put,"taming of the shrew"