Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

i hate kumkum 4 wht she did today

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
uhh....
no really i hate jer for wht she ahs done today
a usual heroine...
how cud she send sumit to pune with abha...
"sumit pooray parivar ko sambhal lay ga par sumit ko kaun sambhalay ga"--- abha aur kaun 😑 😑 😑
poor sumit he cudnt share his sorrows with ne1 but abha that shoulder scene i hate it 😭
n that abha she has started to c sumit in her dreams 😑 but its not her fault even woh hai he aisa πŸ˜‰ no seriously wht is this shit v dun want this
now god knowz whts gonna happen tomoro on the way to pune there is sumthing happening definately n i know in the party sum1 will call them mr n mrs 😑
im really cross at them
i cant bare this...
cant c this n cant even stop watching.. wht shud i do 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

damsel (our pic gallery's back yay!)

i know what u mean...why is kumkum pushing sumit n abha 2gether? i think maybe she doesn't want summit 2 b on his own when she dies??????

πŸ˜•

*Meg_d* thumbnail
LOL kumkum has done it for sumit;s good remember, they said she can only live for another month so she thought sumit will take of care of the whole family but whose gona take care of poor sumit and so she saw Abha whose takin care of everyone in the house of druv etc and thought of sending her with sumit as a support for sumit, i dont think Kumkum is wrong because even now shes thinking of whom will take care of Sumit after shes gone he needs a life partner! 😳

BTW have u lot noticed tht moti abha is always movin her lips as if shes cryin! she looks so funnyπŸ˜† and shes moti as well🀒

taurus thumbnail

hello damsel

i think u r rite at ur point but writers have 2 do this coz he dont have another story track.

its really very sorrowful wat happened in kumkum 2day .

i really felt the same as u did but still..... cant do anything

cant stop watching kumkum n if  v watch than v get depressed

damsel111 thumbnail
yeah jem im so happy πŸ˜ƒ
ur rite guys they ave to make the serial run so
neway forget it end of this abhas story is going to be happy v all know i just hope it cumz soon
n i think abha will be negative n dun forget AC is cuming back in this month
zara29 thumbnail

uhhhhhh... shit wat happened 2day ,as i missed 2day's episode so after reading ur post damsel i become so sadπŸ˜•πŸ˜• wat is this happening guys,i really don't like that motiiiiiiii and budhi abha.she looks like a rhineceros,

I 101% agree with u megha""BTW have u lot noticed tht moti abha is always movin her lips as if shes cryin! she looks so funnyπŸ˜† and shes moti as well🀒""πŸ˜† BUT C KK even  in THIS CONDITION IS worried about sumeet that's y she is pushing sumeet&abha 2gether.

but we can't do anything ,also we can't stop watching sumeet😊 ,I mean the serial kumkum.πŸ˜›

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sorry but don't u think that what Kumkum is doing ...is toooo tooo cliched!  The dying wife trying to get a new life partner for her husband....
She may be thinking about physically taking care of him but she is just not trying to feel what he will go through emotionally and mentally when she dies...how can he think about anyone else...

in reality when one's spouse dies or even after a divorce it takes a person a
while to even think about someone else...this is all so pathetic...actually Kumkum is just trying to make herself feel better ...I for one am seriously considering changing the channel....Kum kum the character is a total turn off!
damsel111 thumbnail
giaa i agree with u when u said
"in reality when one's spouse dies or even after a divorce it takes a person a
while to even think about someone else...this is all so pathetic...actually Kumkum is just trying to make herself feel better ...I for one am seriously considering changing the channel...."

n above all no1 know how long they r gonna live sumtimes u get cured.. a healthy person can die 2.. does it mean that at all times ur gonna push ur partner towards sum1else πŸ˜•
do u guys get wht im trying to say... 😳 Edited by damsel~~ - 19 years ago
zara29 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ..... YAH i got ur point ,i agree with u damsel...but  we must always keep in our mind that its a serial so everything is possible there.....as they r showing that kk has left just 1 month ,& there is no hope that she will be saved but i m sure ultimately kk will be saved.............c everything is possible thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[serials].......so  dear don't be so emotional πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
zara29 thumbnail
πŸ˜† ..... YAH i got ur point ,i agree with u damsel...but  we must always keep in our mind that its a serial so everything is possible there.....as they r showing that kk has left just 1 month ,& there is no hope that she will be saved but i m sure ultimately kk will be saved.............c everything is possible thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[serials].......so  dear don't be so emotional πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰