Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sweetdisha

sweetdisha

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Hi friends,I have joined this forum on 15th of March,not even a month has passed,but now i am posting my 501th post.Smile.See how much i love you all.I am enjoying a lot here,specially the MC.I love everything in this forum, the games, lyrics zone, fanclubs, parties everything.Though i am thankfull to you all,I want to give special thanks to.

Jemdidi(Jem4Himesh): My princes, as she works like a princess,takes care of the members of MC as a princess cares for her countrymen.Each and every time I got immediate help form her when i requested.A very sucessfull moderator indeed.

Angie (teenindia_usa):Thanks a lot for her continuous support and for forming HRfanclub (which is turning me to a HRfan).She never forgets to visit ARRahman fanclub and Sing with Sunidhi inspite of her heavy work load in the HRfanclub.Her continuous support has inspired me a lot to improve the ARRfanclub.Also i had a lot of emmosional support form her when i was very upset after some embrrassing situation in an another section of  this forum.

Dawn05:Claims that he(or she i dont knowEmbarrassed)dont know music but frankly speaking its too hard to beleive, soooooo analytical posts.I love ur posts so much.........

Adwarakanath:Gr8t posts, specially i liked ur posts on classical musics so informative......but man i was shocked seeing those posts where you bash others,and i cried a lot.You can easily become a classy  constructive critic.So what is the necessity of bashing.Sorry if i have wrote something that i shouldnot as i am a newbie in this forum....

Reema:Heart girl said the truth, this gal must have a lyrics generator.Thanks for all the lyrics you posted specially kahonakaho.

Dolly:Wonderful posts.

Soulsoup:For those tamil song links.Where r you my friend.You promised to post the adjingles.

ASPIRE(swetha):Thanks a ton my dear for all your efforts for improving ARRfanclub.

Sammie(Sam):For his continuous support.For tolerating my carzy behaviorTongue

Celina:For those cute pics u have posted today,

Bigmouth(Himani?):For starting the parody game, it is a place of gr8t fan.

Also i would like to thanks Bratati(Vineet_rocks),Badi(badibanga),Ash for all their posts.

This list is incomplete.Friends I have came to know only a few members,i can guess there are other gr8t members here.Hope i will soon come to know about them.

With lots n lots love

disha

Edited by sweetdisha - 10 April 2006 at 12:21pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanks members of MC in 501th post" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
congrats sweetdisha on becoming a senior member Clap

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

sweetdisha

sweetdisha

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot jasunap.I like you signature.Smile

Originally posted by jasunap

sammie

IF-Rockerz

sammie

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
congtrs disha on ur 501th post Smile
(its already 506) LOL

and thank u Embarrassed

sweetdisha

sweetdisha

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot sam

Originally posted by sammie

congtrs disha on ur 501th post Smile
(its already 506) LOL

and thank u Embarrassed

sammie

IF-Rockerz

sammie

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdisha

Thanks a lot sam

u r most welcome disha

Big smile

Sanjana4U

IF-Dazzler

Sanjana4U

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Congrats on becoming a senior member!!!!!
I have been missing for a month so you probably don't know me but I would like to get to know you...
and you can tell my name from the screen name....
once again CONGRATS!!!! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top