SRK news!what Aamir Khan thinks about SRK

Posted: 18 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/post_message_form.asp?FID=38Aamir's dream role!
06th Apr 2005  16.05 IST
By AKC Bureau  

In his two decades of acting career, Aamir Khan has played a variety of roles. But he still hasn't been cast in his "dream role" yet.

In his interview to Shekhar Gupta on NDTV's 'Walk the Talk', Aamir spoke about his dream role, his personal life and his opinion of Shah Rukh Khan .

While Aamir discreetly handled the personal questions relating to his divorce from ex-wife Reena, he spoke in good terms about Shahrukh. Speaking about SRK's performance in Devdaas , Aamir said he himself would have played the character much differently. But he called SRK a "talented actor" and said "he has lots of strengths as an actor which perhaps I don't have."

Speaking about his dream role, Aamir said he would love to play the character Karna from the epic Mahabharata.

Aamir said, and we quote him: "I read the Mahabharata which was really fascinating. My dream role is probably the role of Karna…I don't know whether I can play Karna because he is a warrior and is meant to be six-and-half-foot ideally. But the mind of the character really fascinates me."

Aamir is currently committed to Rakesh Mehra's film Rang De Basanti . In the coming months his already-completed The Rising will also hit the theatres.

http://www.india-forums.com/post_message_form.asp?FID=38 

Edited by jem1299 - 18 years ago

thanx for the article jem!

amir looks cute!😳

Thanks for the article Jem didi!!

P.s. - Jem didiiiiiiiiiiiii I finally saw the video of Kaal Dhamaal..YAAY!!!!!!!!!!!

😛

thanx for the article jem btw SRK looking hot in kaal dhamaal
thanks for the article. WOW, his pic looks scary

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

thanks for the article. WOW, his pic looks scary

😲rabsssss...how cud u?😭😆

thnx 4 de article

aamir sure lukz like de typical choclattey hero😉