Page 2 Page 6

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hi guys...
dis is a new ss frm my side
im ritin one so i can handle dis one
my   grndmum rote me a book ful of luv stries a real book of real love stries!!!
i have ben readin it since llst yr!!!
dis is one of my fave chappy 
i luv it act when i was abt to brn my grndmumn was detected wid cancer n i was her nly grndchild wo cdnt met her so she gave me a buk ful of xaperience she rote it in 6 mths!!!!
i hope u guys lyk it!!!
PART 1

Ss...

Her eyes wet wid tears. He saw her his heart ached. He had been seein her frm past 20 yrs. Now his tears faded wid time bt her didnt. He knew today was her birthday n her past memories came to her mind n she remebrd it all. She nevr actuly 4got them. She was always reminded of it sumtimes by action replay aslo! She was 20 bt stil they haressed her n he cdnt do nythin.

He watcehd her cry n tlked to god. There were only handful of ppl she tlked to him n 3 of her frnd s roohi,risha,ahana. N 2 of his frnds romit n sahil. Hi im sanchit arohis bro she has gone throught a lot frm child hood. Today was her 20th bday n i was gona request a frnd of mine to take her wid his sis.. n she shld leave evrythin here. They bth didnt no each other bt bth of dem beliven in me so much tht they wnt reply. He was retunin frm us today n cumin to arus party n now my task is to get her to her party ...

She had been though a lot. I wnet to sit next to her. She was in d house temple starin at good n cryin! I huged her n she huged me back! We r great brother sisters. just lyk twins . We r of same age n stdy in same college.

''shuu shuu'' arohi nuthing wil happen frm now on! U r 20 n evrything is urs nly...my parents cant do nythin to u now...i need u to get ready we r goin to celebrate n u nt telin no! On yes n i need all d legal prpers . N pack ur bags we r goin goa! I have packed mine.. all r cumin here in no time..go get ready'. She nodoed . Arohi nevre said now to sanchit. He bro her basicly entire lyf.

Witin 30 mins all were gaterd . Sanchits parents were gone to temple n b4 they wld b back arohi came dwn wid her bag. N all lft for airport. Arohi was stil sad bt it wa now evry1 who was goin to make her laugh. They lft a note tht theyd b back witin 5 day where goin ..tht wnt b know to ny1.

Reachin d goa airprt. Sancit wnet and huged a handsome man wel tht was all thre gals said. Arohi was lost in her thoughts sancit caled over all others n intoduced them to arjun. He had met him in goa! Arjun was a party animal bt nt a grl eater. He always wanted to b one women man n nevr let tht go.

Arjun n sanciht had partyed 3 days in row...n becam gr8 frnds.

Tht day onwrds arjun n sanchit had becum gr8 budies n when arjun came to know tht sanchit was cumnin to goa he flew dwn frm us his wrk base n came to goa.

Arjun was introduces to evry1 by sanchit. When he saw arohi he was lost. So was she bt she was in her thought processs n arjun was lost in her beauty. He purness tht reflected frm her face bt a tint of sadness made his heat ache.

ARJUNS POV...

Wow...she was d one. I realy knew tht because my mum always tld me tht when i loose in sum grls beauty den she wil b myy grl! Bt y was she sad? She was upset! Now its my duty to find out wht! ...

They headed to the villa!

The day was to relax n suprie was planed at night for arohi. She got to many gifts she was graceful to show tht she was happy bt once al went to their room even arohi. She was cryin arjun found her cryin he didnt no her. He had tried to tlk to her bt all in vain. Sanchit had said tht she tes time mix up with people!

When arjun saw her cryin he went to sanchit. Bt sanchit said he wil hil arjun all when time cum..

Sanchit had noti

Edited by mansi_47 - 23 March 2012 at 7:56am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89shruti_rai-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69MsSweetheart96shruti-lovedreamyworldzachartacooljaya11..anshita..mysticloverpinky.paddasasircherry227soni4eva.vrshn.Arjuhisis...vibha...brainychild92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!Ek ajnabee!! complete pg-4 (23/3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Wao!
Mannu,ur grandma was awsome. Such a cute n heart touchng story.
I cnt wait to read more. N definetly u hv ur grandma's blessngs:)

Edited by moonkmh - 23 December 2011 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyblues

MsSweetheart96

Goldie

MsSweetheart96

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Aaw i am loving this story..
Ur grandma is amazing..
Do update soon <3

Edited by MsSweetheart96 - 23 December 2011 at 3:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyblues

Anusha.V

Goldie

Anusha.V

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
res

ricsr

ricsr

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
congo 4 ur new ss mansi
lv ur grandmaa
wow arjun's already in lvClapwid arohi 
both'll luk so cute 2 geder.
but what's wrong wid aro. y's she crying.
cont soon dr. 

Edited by ricsr - 26 December 2011 at 10:17am

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Congo mansi on the new SS

lemme read

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged