When good or bad doesn't really matter! 23/12

Posted: 12 years ago
I really felt bad for Mahapadmanand (😳 i checked da spelling twice!!! 😆)
Wat he did wasn't wrong at that point of time yaar!! Poor thing had to live wid that 'Being Dasi Purta' tag for half of his life!! 😕 Got humiliated in all possible ways from his dad n brothers!!  You can tolerate anything but can never ever see your children going through da same pain which u have gone through... 
Leave what is wrong n what is right aside, Did Mahapadmu (bahot lamba naam hai yaar) have any other option?? Absolutely not!! If he hadn't taken that cruel step, probably he n his children would have been barber for da whole life!!! I really didn't feel bad for that dad 🤢 n brothers 😡 at all!! 
Yes i did feel bad that Mahapadmu literally back stabbed poor senapati but they say everything is fair in love n war n that was definitely not love!!! 😆
-------------
Sooraj ji!!! baba re!! Inki jitni bhi tareef karo kam hi lagti hai yaar!! He really lived that character!!! who can say he is da same evil dhannu who tortures everyone n have fun!!!! 😲 wat amazing portrayal of helplessness n anger in da same scene!!!! 👏 (in the scene when Mahapadmu talks to his dad) He literally carried da whole episode on his own shoulder!! I never realised it was 10!!!! 😲 I really wanted to see more of him!!! 

Sorryy Ankita but ab nahi chhupa sakti!! 😳 Love you Sooraj ji... 🤗  For giving us Dhannu n now Mahapadmu!!!! 👏

Tirkit Dha rocked as always!!!! 👍🏼
Edited by Charu21 - 12 years ago
lovely post Charu! 👏

absolutely true. he carried away the entire scene or the entire episode as u said.

two different variations in one show. just loved the way he showed his mixed expressions.

i liked that scene where he says to senapati aaoo aaoo. it was real funny... 

I second u Charu... Maha [just shortening the name] was left with no other option...

But there could be another way.. 
The thing he did was may be ri8 but the way he did could be called unfair!
Even CGM is struggling to get the throne but he is not backstabbing anyone...

But we can assume that in such conditions there is no other option.. u have to do it by hook or by crook..
That's what CGM's grandson Ashoka did. He killed all his brothers to ascend the throne though not his father but still...

Actually this is called politics... sometimes u have to do even that which is wrong... That's what Chanakya said in his Kootniti!!!

Hai na???
So I agree with Charu!! to the fullest..
Originally posted by vss08

lovely post Charu! 👏

absolutely true. he carried away the entire scene or the entire episode as u said.

two different variations in one show. just loved the way he showed his mixed expressions.

i liked that scene where he says to senapati aaoo aaoo. it was real funny... 

Thanx so much darling!! 🤗
I know right? He played both da characters so well yaar!! Our CGM team just rocks!!! 👍🏼

@ Bold - 😆 I know i know!! i too was laughing yaar!! n that last scene which Jayati too mentioned in khushi's update was just too hilarious!! 😆 that was really again an emotional moment still Sooraj ji managed to have fun in that!! wat a great actor he is!!!! 👏
@ Jayati -- absolutely yaar!! 😳 i know if we think by our heart wat Mahapadmu did wasn't good but mind ki socho toh he didn't have any other way.. n after all Chandu toh Chandu hai, uske paas Acharya Chanakya jese guru bhi hai.. agar sab ke paas aise guru hote toh no one would have ever turned Mahapadmu or Dhannu.. 
n haan as u mentioned kootniti hai bhai!!!! 😳 jo jita wohi sikandar.. no matter how u win da only thing that matters in the end of a war is - you win... 
everythng is fair in love and war

but ur post is very good charu

forget those times but in these times wud somebody  do this

i m thinkin on those terms

and as for suraj ji

well he is rocking yaar

i mentioned in update

papa bhi tirkit dha

and beta tigdha

hehe
mujhe bas itna hi kehna hai ki i njoyed it a lot 
hats off to suraj ji yaar 
CGM ke actors ki jitni tareef kao utni kam hai 
bas zyada nahi likh sakti haa\nd paining :P
@ CB -- thanx yaar!! 🤗
ummn.. yeah rite.. not everyone would take that step which Mahapadmu did.. but when there is a question of power and survival u never know how anyone would react... 
If u remember some years back, a member of Nepal's royal family killed all his family members n dad for power only!! so such things do happen in reality as well.. though i really don't support that but people don't see beyond money n power.. sad but true!! 

Sooraj ji!!! 👏 i simply don't have words to praise him!!! 👏 hahaha!!! Dhannu ka love for Tigd dha n tirkit dha use apne papa se mila hai!!!! 😆
too many variations 

tigad dha

tirkit dha

dhinak dhinak dhin dha dha dha

dit kat dhinna

all with a dragging slang...

too good really hahahha
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

mujhe bas itna hi kehna hai ki i njoyed it a lot 
hats off to suraj ji yaar