Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Jeet - Personal dreams and daughters dreams

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Jeet has picked up 2 important responsibilities at the same time.

An office assignment which got just 15 days target which can give him promotion

Giving tutions to Raavi so she can score good in her exams..

Jeet's intentions are very goodπŸ‘  but overloading oneself with 2 different kinds of work gonna get him into trouble..

He does not understand the pattern of education which is Raavi is undergoing thus he is confusing himself and Raavi...thus effecting his own work..😳

He is screwing up with his own health too...

Point is such sort of things cannot be done without preplanning...Jeet can at least take help from someone until he reaches his target at office and then get back to his tutions...but our HERO wants to do everything at a goπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly..πŸ˜† He is totally messed up..

Good to c another topic of urs in da Forum Naz G..!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree i totally respect his opinion that he wants to teach his kids everything and he is trying really hard too but he has lot of work and his health is not good...they can lose their house if he gets fired...i just feel like pinky doesnt do anything except for cooking...why cant she teach raavi to help out jeet...she actually ha no reaponsibilities when it comes to parenting she is just lost...raavi got bad marks but she said it is ok...i am mot saying beat the kid but at least get a little angry so she realizes that she needs to study harder...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Luv4games

I agree i totally respect his opinion that he wants to teach his kids everything and he is trying really hard too but he has lot of work and his health is not good...they can lose their house if he gets fired...i just feel like pinky doesnt do anything except for cooking...why cant she teach raavi to help out jeet...she actually ha no reaponsibilities when it comes to parenting she is just lost...raavi got bad marks but she said it is ok...i am mot saying beat the kid but at least get a little angry so she realizes that she needs to study harder...

Pinky already went deep into the matter n came to conclusion that Raavi hsa no discipline n needs tutor but Jeet - the super papa got himself into itπŸ˜†
Luv4games thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Pinky already went deep into the matter n came to conclusion that Raavi hsa no discipline n needs tutor but Jeet - the super papa got himself into itπŸ˜†

i agree but as jeet said that it is her job to put discipline in her...she is not gonna get it herself...and if she doesnt want to study then even tutor wont be able to do anything...the kids are not even scared of pinky...she has no authority over them...i am glad she wants to be her kids friends but you have to draw a line between being a parent and a friend at some point...even though the kids are close to jeet they are scared of him too...but pinky really seems lost...she is only saying tutor coz sweety said it...she wants to be her kids friend because jeet said it...i wish she just does what she wants...and i think she wants to be strict with her kids...i think their solution is to get raavi a tutor and then pinky and jeet just make sure she studies and does the work with the tutor...if jeet doesnt feel comfortable with a tutor for long and feels that he can help her best then get her one now coz her test is in 10 days and teach her for her daily work
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice thread, Naz πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

I was telling this to my mom too.. why doesn't Pinky teach Raavi and my mom is like maybe she hasn't got those teaching skills or isn't educated enough πŸ€” 

Regarding Jeet taking too much on his shoulders- fathers are like that. πŸ˜† They wont admit that they are being burdened and when it comes to kids, they will leave everything for the sake of their well-being. And here it is education which is considered to be the primary thing! πŸ˜† 

Luv4games thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Binge

Nice thread, Naz πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

I was telling this to my mom too.. why doesn't Pinky teach Raavi and my mom is like maybe she hasn't got those teaching skills or isn't educated enough πŸ€” 

Regarding Jeet taking too much on his shoulders- fathers are like that. πŸ˜† They wont admit that they are being burdened and when it comes to kids, they will leave everything for the sake of their well-being. And here it is education which is considered to be the primary thing! πŸ˜† 

pinky said how she met jeet in college so that means she is educated too...i agree with u she should teach her kids
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Naz...my dad was also against tutor n ol ...so he use to teach me maths one n get busy wid his office work d odr day ...so i jus enjoyed at d mean time πŸ˜› bt v neva did morning studying therapyπŸ˜†

.n abt pinky she wil jus take suggestion from her di ...which z a tutorπŸ˜›
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Pinky is educated by being homemaker for some many days and suddenly going back to books is not so easy...we have no idea if Maths was her primary or notπŸ˜†

Jeet has been working and in touch with books, calculations and willingly accepted to be tutor and we can see ...there is a huge difference in his ways of education and Raavi's
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well, jeet is definitely overloading himself by teaching raavi ...
why cant he just appoint a tuition teacher?