Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Jeet has picked up 2 important responsibilities at the same time.

An office assignment which got just 15 days target which can give him promotion

Giving tutions to Raavi so she can score good in her exams..

Jeet's intentions are very goodClap  but overloading oneself with 2 different kinds of work gonna get him into trouble..

He does not understand the pattern of education which is Raavi is undergoing thus he is confusing himself and Raavi...thus effecting his own work..Embarrassed

He is screwing up with his own health too...

Point is such sort of things cannot be done without preplanning...Jeet can at least take help from someone until he reaches his target at office and then get back to his tutions...but our HERO wants to do everything at a goLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manurharini2010mnx12BingeSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeet - Personal dreams and daughters dreams" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Exactly..LOL He is totally messed up..D'oh

Good to c another topic of urs in da Forum Naz G..!!!Tongue

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 24 December 2011 at 3:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harini2010-Nightingale-

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I agree i totally respect his opinion that he wants to teach his kids everything and he is trying really hard too but he has lot of work and his health is not good...they can lose their house if he gets fired...i just feel like pinky doesnt do anything except for cooking...why cant she teach raavi to help out jeet...she actually ha no reaponsibilities when it comes to parenting she is just lost...raavi got bad marks but she said it is ok...i am mot saying beat the kid but at least get a little angry so she realizes that she needs to study harder...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoye

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

I agree i totally respect his opinion that he wants to teach his kids everything and he is trying really hard too but he has lot of work and his health is not good...they can lose their house if he gets fired...i just feel like pinky doesnt do anything except for cooking...why cant she teach raavi to help out jeet...she actually ha no reaponsibilities when it comes to parenting she is just lost...raavi got bad marks but she said it is ok...i am mot saying beat the kid but at least get a little angry so she realizes that she needs to study harder...

Pinky already went deep into the matter n came to conclusion that Raavi hsa no discipline n needs tutor but Jeet - the super papa got himself into itLOL

harini2010

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Originally posted by Luv4games

Pinky already went deep into the matter n came to conclusion that Raavi hsa no discipline n needs tutor but Jeet - the super papa got himself into itLOL

i agree but as jeet said that it is her job to put discipline in her...she is not gonna get it herself...and if she doesnt want to study then even tutor wont be able to do anything...the kids are not even scared of pinky...she has no authority over them...i am glad she wants to be her kids friends but you have to draw a line between being a parent and a friend at some point...even though the kids are close to jeet they are scared of him too...but pinky really seems lost...she is only saying tutor coz sweety said it...she wants to be her kids friend because jeet said it...i wish she just does what she wants...and i think she wants to be strict with her kids...i think their solution is to get raavi a tutor and then pinky and jeet just make sure she studies and does the work with the tutor...if jeet doesnt feel comfortable with a tutor for long and feels that he can help her best then get her one now coz her test is in 10 days and teach her for her daily work

Binge

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Nice thread, Naz SmileBig smile

I was telling this to my mom too.. why doesn't Pinky teach Raavi and my mom is like maybe she hasn't got those teaching skills or isn't educated enough Ermm 

Regarding Jeet taking too much on his shoulders- fathers are like that. LOL They wont admit that they are being burdened and when it comes to kids, they will leave everything for the sake of their well-being. And here it is education which is considered to be the primary thing! LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harini2010mnx12

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

Nice thread, Naz SmileBig smile

I was telling this to my mom too.. why doesn't Pinky teach Raavi and my mom is like maybe she hasn't got those teaching skills or isn't educated enough Ermm 

Regarding Jeet taking too much on his shoulders- fathers are like that. LOL They wont admit that they are being burdened and when it comes to kids, they will leave everything for the sake of their well-being. And here it is education which is considered to be the primary thing! LOL 

pinky said how she met jeet in college so that means she is educated too...i agree with u she should teach her kids

Binge

harini2010

Goldie

harini2010

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Nice post Naz...my dad was also against tutor n ol ...so he use to teach me maths one n get busy wid his office work d odr day ...so i jus enjoyed at d mean time Tongue bt v neva did morning studying therapyLOL

.n abt pinky she wil jus take suggestion from her di ...which z a tutorTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top